R&D, Innovation and Liquidity Constraints
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pellegrino, Gabriele & Savona, Maria, 2013.
"Is money all? Financing versus knowledge and demand constraints to innovation,"
MERIT Working Papers
029, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Gabriele Pellegrino & Mark J. Maria Savona, 2013. "Is money all? Financing versus knowledge and demand constraints to innovation," Working Papers 2013/21, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Gabriele Pellegrino & Maria Savona, 2013. "Is Money All? Financing Versus Knowledge and Demand Constraints to Innovation," SPRU Working Paper Series 2013-01, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- García-Quevedo, José & Segarra-Blasco, Agustí & Teruel, Mercedes, 2018.
"Financial constraints and the failure of innovation projects,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 127-140.
- Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958- & García Quevedo, José & Teruel, Mercedes, 2013. "Financial constraints and the failure of innovation projects," Working Papers 2072/211807, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Agustí Segarra & José García-Quevedo & Mercedes Teruel, 2013. "Financial constraints and the failure of innovation projects," Working Papers 2013/11, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Agustí Segarra & José García-Quevedo & Mercedes Teruel, 2013. "Financial constraints and the failure of innovation projects," Working Papers XREAP2013-01, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Mar 2013.
- Claudia Ghisetti & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Susanna Mancinelli & Mariangela Zoli, 2015. "Do financial constraints make the environment worse off? Understanding the effects of financial barriers on environmental innovations," SEEDS Working Papers 0115, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Jan 2015.
- Giovanni Marin & Alberto Marzucchi & Roberto Zoboli, 2014.
"SMEs and Barriers to Eco-Innovation in EU: A Diverse Palette of Greens,"
SEEDS Working Papers
0614, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Apr 2014.
- Marin,Giovanni & Marzucchi,Alberto & Zoboli,Roberto, 2014. "SMEs and Barriers to Eco-Innovation in EU: A Diverse Palette of Greens," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201404, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2010. "Proceedings of CONCORD 2010: 2nd European Conference on Corporate R&D "An Engine for Growth, a Challenge for European Policy". Academic Forum - Summary Report," JRC Working Papers JRC60863, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- repec:oup:cambje:v:41:y:2017:i:4:p:1087-1122. is not listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Marin & Alberto Marzucchi & Roberto Zoboli, 2015. "SMEs and barriers to Eco-innovation in the EU: exploring different firm profiles," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 671-705, July.
- Luisa Gagliardi & Simona Iammarino, 2017. "Innovation in risky markets. Multinational and domestic firms in the UK regions," Working Papers 37, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Mar 2017.
- Paola D’Orazio & Marco Valente, 2018. "Do Financial Constraints Hamper Environmental Innovation Diffusion? An Agent-Based Approach," SPRU Working Paper Series 2018-10, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- D’Este, Pablo & Iammarino, Simona & Savona, Maria & von Tunzelmann, Nick, 2012. "What hampers innovation? Revealed barriers versus deterring barriers," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 482-488.
- Aßmuth, Pascal, 2015. "Credit constrained R&D spending and technological change," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 532, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9545-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- José García-Quevedo & Gabriele Pellegrino & Maria Savona, 2017.
"Reviving demand-pull perspectives: The effect of demand uncertainty and stagnancy on R&D strategy,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 41(4), pages 1087-1122.
- José García-Quevedo & Gabriele Pellegrino & Maria Savona, 2014. "Reviving demand-pull perspectives: the effect of demand uncertainty and stagnancy on R&D strategy," Working Papers 2014/11, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- José García-Quevedo & Gabriele Pellegrino & Maria Savona, 2014. "Reviving demand-pull perspectives: The effect of demand uncertainty and stagnancy on R&D strategy," SPRU Working Paper Series 2014-09, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Roberto Álvarez & Mario Canales, 2017. "Impacto de los Obstáculos al Conocimiento en la Innovación de las Empresas Chilenas," Working Papers wp452, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Ruggieri, Alessandro, 2015. "Financial constraints and productivity: evidence from euro area companies," Working Paper Series 1823, European Central Bank.
- D'Este,Pablo & Rentocchini,Francesco & Vega Jurado,Jaider M., 2012. "The role of human capital in lowering barriers to engage in innovation: evidence from the Spanish innovation survey," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201206, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 03 Aug 2012.
- Kadri Mï¿½nnasoo & Jaanika Merikull, 2011. "How do demand fluctations and credit constraints affect R&D? Evidence from Central, Southern and Eastern Europe," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2011-09, Bank of Estonia, revised 19 Jul 2011.
- Juan A. Máñez & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis & Oscar Vicente, 2013. "Financial constraints and Spanish manufacturing firms’ R&D and exporting," Working Papers 1324, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D; financing constraints; bivariate probit; IV Tobit;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2010-11-06 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2010-11-06 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2010-11-06 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2010-11-06 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cri:cespri:kites30_wp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio Sterzi). General contact details of provider: http://www.kites.unibocconi.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.