Report NEP-TID-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nepelski, Daniel, 2010. "Competition and Innovation: ICT- and non-ICT-enabled Product and Process Innovations," MPRA Paper 26239, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-24270 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ferguson, Shon, 2010. "Technology Upgrading, Exporting and Heterogeneous Firms," Research Papers in Economics 2010:16, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Vincenzo Denicolò & Christine Halmenschlager, 2010. "Optimal Patentability Requirements with Fragmented Property Rights," Working Papers 2010.134, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gian Luca Clementi & Dino Palazzo, 2010. "Entry, Exit, Firm Dynamics, and Aggregate Fluctuations," Working Paper series 27_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Maria Luisa Mancusi & Andrea Vezzulli, 2010. "R&D, Innovation and Liquidity Constraints," KITeS Working Papers 030, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised May 2010.