Financial protection of the state against natural disasters : a primer
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gurenko, Eugene & Lester, Rodney, 2004. "Rapid onset natural disasters : The role of financing in effective risk management," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3278, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2013.
"Building Resilience : Integrating Climate and Disaster Risk into Development
[Crear resiliencia mediante la integración de los riesgos climáticos y de desastre en el proceso de desarrollo - Resumen," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16639, The World Bank.
- repec:wbk:wboper:16761 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2013. "Financing Post-Disaster Recovery and Reconstruction Operations," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22418, The World Bank.
- World Bank Group, 2016. "Colombia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25288, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsInsurance&Risk Mitigation; Banks&Banking Reform; Debt Markets; Natural Disasters; Hazard Risk Management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2010-10-02 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2010-10-02 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.