Report NEP-RMG-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Basel III and responding to the recent Financial Crisis: progress made by the Basel Committee in relation to the need for increased bank capital and increased quality of loss absorbing capital," MPRA Paper 25291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manmohan Singh & Karim Youssef, 2010. "Price of Risk; Recent Evidence From Large Financials," IMF Working Papers 10/190, International Monetary Fund.
- Chernobai, Anna & Menn, Christian & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Trück, Stefan, 2010. "Estimation of operational value-at-risk in the presence of minimum collection threshold: An empirical study," Working Paper Series in Economics 4, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Young Shin Kim & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Bianchi, Michele Leonardo & Mitov, Ivan & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2010. "Time series analysis for financial market meltdowns," Working Paper Series in Economics 2, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Concepción Ausín & Pedro Galeano & Pulak Ghosh, 2010. "A semiparametric Bayesian approach to the analysis of financial time series with applications to value at risk estimation," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws103822, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Model Selection and Testing of Conditional and Stochastic Volatility Models," KIER Working Papers 724, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- SBRANA, Giacomo & SILVESTRINI, Andrea, 2010. "Aggregation of exponential smoothing processes with an application to portfolio risk evaluation," CORE Discussion Papers 2010039, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Burnecki, Krzysztof & Weron, Rafal, 2010. "Simulation of Risk Processes," MPRA Paper 25444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikolaus Rab & Richard Warnung, 2010. "Scaling portfolio volatility and calculating risk contributions in the presence of serial cross-correlations," Papers 1009.3638, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2011.
- Evarist Stoja & Arnold Polanski, 2009. "Efficient Evaluation of Multidimensional Time-Varying Density Forecasts with an Application to Risk Management," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 09/617, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Magda Schiegl, 2010. "On the Savety Loading for Chain Ladder Estimates: A Monte Carlo Simulation Study," Papers 1009.4143, arXiv.org.
- CARPANTIER, Jean - François, 2010. "Commodities inventory effect," CORE Discussion Papers 2010040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00520050_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rosario Romera & Wolfgang Runggaldier, 2010. "Ruin probabilities in a finite-horizon risk model with investment and reinsurance," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws103721, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Ghesquiere, Francis & Mahul, Olivier, 2010. "Financial protection of the state against natural disasters : a primer," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5429, The World Bank.
- Masaaki Fujii & Akihiko Takahashi, 2010. "Modeling of Interest Rate Term Structures under Collateralization and its Implications," CARF F-Series CARF-F-230, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Dec 2010.