Disaster risk financing and contingent credit : a dynamic analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gollier, Christian, 2002. "Time diversification, liquidity constraints, and decreasing aversion to risk on wealth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1439-1459, October.
- Boot, Arnoud W A & Greenbaum, Stuart I & Thakor, Anjan V, 1993. "Reputation and Discretion in Financial Contracting," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1165-1183, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clarke,Daniel Jonathan & Mahul,Olivier & Verma,Niraj, 2012. "Index based crop insurance product design and ratemaking : the case of modified NAIS in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5986, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsInsurance&Risk Mitigation; Access to Finance; Debt Markets; Bankruptcy and Resolution of Financial Distress; Financial Intermediation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-07-02 (Development)
- NEP-IAS-2011-07-02 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .