Consumer protection and financial literacy : lessons from nine country studies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marimuthu SELVAKUMAR & Veluchamy SATHYALAKSHMI, 2015. "Financial consumer protection and customer satisfaction. A relationship study by using factor analysis and discriminant analysis," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2(34), pages 71-94, November.
- Reurink, Arjan, 2016. "Financial fraud: A literature review," MPIfG Discussion Paper 16/5, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Raccanello, Kristiano & Romero-García, David Arturo, 2012. "Prácticas predatorias y crédito al consumidor," eseconomía, Escuela Superior de Economía, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, vol. 0(36), pages 7-43, cuarto tr.
- Thorsten Beck & Samuel Munzele Maimbo & Issa Faye & Thouraya Triki, 2011. "Financing Africa : Through the Crisis and Beyond," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2355, January.
- Ardic, Oya Pinar & Ibrahim, Joyce A. & Mylenko, Nataliya, 2011. "Consumer protection laws and regulations in deposit and loan services : a cross-country analysis with a new data set," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5536, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBankruptcy and Resolution of Financial Distress; Debt Markets; Access to Finance; Financial Literacy; Emerging Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2010-06-11 (Marketing)
- NEP-TRA-2010-06-11 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .