Consumer protection laws and regulations in deposit and loan services : a cross-country analysis with a new data set
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Agarwal, Sumit & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Liu, Chunlin & Souleles, Nicholas S., 2005. "Do consumers choose the right credit contracts?," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/32, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- John Y. Campbell, 2006. "Household Finance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 61(4), pages 1553-1604, August.
- Lusardi, Annamaria & Tufano, Peter, 2015.
"Debt literacy, financial experiences, and overindebtedness,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(04), pages 332-368, October.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Peter Tufano, 2009. "Debt Literacy, Financial Experiences, and Overindebtedness," CeRP Working Papers 83, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Annamaria Lusardi & Peter Tufano, 2009. "Debt Literacy, Financial Experiences, and Overindebtedness," NBER Working Papers 14808, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lusardi, Annamaria & Tufano, Peter, 2009. "Debt literacy, financial experiences, and overindebtedness," CFS Working Paper Series 2009/08, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Ardic, Oya Pinar & Heimann, Maximilien & Mylenko, Nataliya, 2011. "Access to financial services and the financial inclusion agenda around the world : a cross-country analysis with a new data set," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5537, The World Bank.
- Gregory E. Elliehausen, 2010. "Implications of behavioral research for the use and regulation of consumer credit products," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-25, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rutledge, Susan L., 2010. "Consumer protection and financial literacy : lessons from nine country studies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5326, The World Bank.
- Marianne Bertrand & Sendhil Mullainathan & Eldar Shafir, 2004. "A Behavioral-Economics View of Poverty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 419-423, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamad Fazli Sabri, 2014. "The Development of Consumer Protection Policies in Malaysia," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 4(6), pages 98-108, June.
- Marimuthu SELVAKUMAR & Veluchamy SATHYALAKSHMI, 2015. "Financial consumer protection and customer satisfaction. A relationship study by using factor analysis and discriminant analysis," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2(34), pages 71-94, November.
- Qifeng Zhang & Josephine B. Valle-Sison, 2014. "Financial inclusion and regulatory implications," Chapters,in: Global Shock, Risks, and Asian Financial Reform, chapter 15, pages 600-627 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Irina Kunovskaya & Brenda Cude & Natalia Alexeev, 2014. "Evaluation of a Financial Literacy Test Using Classical Test Theory and Item Response Theory," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 516-531, December.
- Inutu Lukonga, 2015. "Islamic Finance, Consumer Protection, and Financial Stability," IMF Working Papers 15/107, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Literacy; Access to Finance; Emerging Markets; Debt Markets; Bankruptcy and Resolution of Financial Distress;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.