Consumer protection laws and regulations in deposit and loan services : a cross-country analysis with a new data set
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Agarwal, Sumit & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Liu, Chunlin & Souleles, Nicholas S., 2005. "Do consumers choose the right credit contracts?," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/32, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- John Y. Campbell, 2006. "Household Finance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 61(4), pages 1553-1604, August.
- Lusardi, Annamaria & Tufano, Peter, 2015.
"Debt literacy, financial experiences, and overindebtedness,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(04), pages 332-368, October.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Peter Tufano, 2009. "Debt Literacy, Financial Experiences, and Overindebtedness," CeRP Working Papers 83, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Annamaria Lusardi & Peter Tufano, 2009. "Debt Literacy, Financial Experiences, and Overindebtedness," NBER Working Papers 14808, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lusardi, Annamaria & Tufano, Peter, 2009. "Debt literacy, financial experiences, and overindebtedness," CFS Working Paper Series 2009/08, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Ardic, Oya Pinar & Heimann, Maximilien & Mylenko, Nataliya, 2011. "Access to financial services and the financial inclusion agenda around the world : a cross-country analysis with a new data set," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5537, The World Bank.
- Gregory E. Elliehausen, 2010. "Implications of behavioral research for the use and regulation of consumer credit products," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-25, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rutledge, Susan L., 2010. "Consumer protection and financial literacy : lessons from nine country studies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5326, The World Bank.
- Marianne Bertrand & Sendhil Mullainathan & Eldar Shafir, 2004. "A Behavioral-Economics View of Poverty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 419-423, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irina Kunovskaya & Brenda Cude & Natalia Alexeev, 2014. "Evaluation of a Financial Literacy Test Using Classical Test Theory and Item Response Theory," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 516-531, December.
- Mohamad Fazli Sabri, 2014. "The Development of Consumer Protection Policies in Malaysia," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 4(6), pages 98-108, June.
- Marimuthu SELVAKUMAR & Veluchamy SATHYALAKSHMI, 2015. "Financial consumer protection and customer satisfaction. A relationship study by using factor analysis and discriminant analysis," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2(34), pages 71-94, November.
- Qifeng Zhang & Josephine B. Valle-Sison, 2014. "Financial inclusion and regulatory implications," Chapters,in: Global Shock, Risks, and Asian Financial Reform, chapter 15, pages 600-627 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Inutu Lukonga, 2015. "Islamic Finance, Consumer Protection, and Financial Stability," IMF Working Papers 15/107, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Literacy; Access to Finance; Emerging Markets; Debt Markets; Bankruptcy and Resolution of Financial Distress;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .