Implications of behavioral research for the use and regulation of consumer credit products
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Pautler, 2015. "A Brief History of the FTC’s Bureau of Economics: Reports, Mergers, and Information Regulation," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 46(1), pages 59-94, February.
- Ardic, Oya Pinar & Ibrahim, Joyce A. & Mylenko, Nataliya, 2011. "Consumer protection laws and regulations in deposit and loan services : a cross-country analysis with a new data set," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5536, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer credit ; Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2010-05-15 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2010-05-15 (Marketing)
- NEP-REG-2010-05-15 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2010-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .