Financial inclusion and regulatory implications
In: Global Shock, Risks, and Asian Financial Reform
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Dittus & Michael Klein, 2011. "On harnessing the potential of financial inclusion," BIS Working Papers 347, Bank for International Settlements.
- Robert Cull & Asl? Demirgüç-Kunt & Timothy Lyman, 2012. "Financial Inclusion and Stability : What Does Research Show?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 9443, The World Bank.
- Ardic, Oya Pinar & Ibrahim, Joyce A. & Mylenko, Nataliya, 2011. "Consumer protection laws and regulations in deposit and loan services : a cross-country analysis with a new data set," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5536, The World Bank.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ongo Nkoa, Bruno Emmanuel & Song, Jacques Simon, 2020. "Does institutional quality affect financial inclusion in Africa? A panel data analysis," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 44(4).
- Dante B Canlas & Johnny Noe E Ravalo & Eli M Remolona, 2018. "Do small bank deposits run more than large ones? Three event studies of contagion and financial inclusion," BIS Working Papers 724, Bank for International Settlements.
- Han, Rui & Melecky, Martin, 2017. "Broader use of saving products among people can make deposit funding of the banking system more resilient," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 89-102.
- Noelia Camara & Ximena Pena & David Tuesta, 2014. "Factors that Matter for Financial Inclusion: Evidence from Peru," Working Papers 1409, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- M J Roa Garcia, 2016. "Can financial inclusion and financial stability go hand in hand?," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 21(2), pages 81-103, September.
- Wagner, Charlotte & Winkler, Adalbert, 2013. "The Vulnerability of Microfinance to Financial Turmoil – Evidence from the Global Financial Crisis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 71-90.
- Shrabani Mukherjee & Subhadri Sankar Mallik & Debdulal Thakur, 2019. "Tracking Financial Inclusion in India: A Study of SHG Initiatives," Indian Journal of Human Development, , vol. 13(1), pages 32-46, April.
- Imen Kouki & Ilyes Abid & Khaled Guesmi & Stephane Goutte, 2020. "Does Financial inclusion affect the African banking stability?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 40(1), pages 863-879.
- Evans, Olaniyi, 2016. "Determinants of Financial Inclusion in Africa: A Dynamic Panel Data Approach," MPRA Paper 81326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emara, Noha & El Said, Ayah & Pearlman, Joseph, 2019.
"On the Impact of Financial Inclusion on Financial Stability and Inequality: The Role of Macroprudential Policies,"
99258, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- El Said, A. & Emara, N. & Pearlman, J., 2020. "On the Impact of Financial Inclusion on Financial Stability and Inequality: The Role of Macroprudential Policies," Working Papers 20/06, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Ahmed,Habib & Mohieldin,Mahmoud & Verbeek,Jos & Aboulmagd,Farida Wael, 2015. "On the sustainable development goals and the role of Islamic finance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7266, The World Bank.
- Neaime, Simon & Gaysset, Isabelle, 2018. "Financial inclusion and stability in MENA: Evidence from poverty and inequality," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 230-237.
- Irina Kunovskaya & Brenda Cude & Natalia Alexeev, 2014. "Evaluation of a Financial Literacy Test Using Classical Test Theory and Item Response Theory," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 516-531, December.
- María José Roa, 2014. "La inclusión y la estabilidad financieras," Documentos de Investigación - Research Papers 15, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA.
- Gaganis, Chrysovalantis & Galariotis, Emilios & Pasiouras, Fotios & Staikouras, Christos, 2020.
"Bank profit efficiency and financial consumer protection policies,"
Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 98-116.
- Chrysovalantis Gaganis & Emilios C. Galariotis & Fotios Pasiouras & Christos Staikouras, 2020. "Bank Profit Efficiency and Financial Consumer Protection Policies," Post-Print hal-02870297, HAL.
- Inutu Lukonga, 2015. "Islamic Finance, Consumer Protection, and Financial Stability," IMF Working Papers 2015/107, International Monetary Fund.
- Chernykh, Lucy & Davydov, Denis & Sihvonen, Jukka, 2019. "Financial stability and public confidence in banks," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2019, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Penelope Hawkins, 2011. "Financial access: what has the crisis changed?," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Central banking in Africa: prospects in a changing world, volume 56, pages 11-20, Bank for International Settlements.
- Arbolino, Roberta & Carlucci, Fabio & Cirà, Andrea & Yigitcanlar, Tan & Ioppolo, Giuseppe, 2018. "Mitigating regional disparities through microfinancing: An analysis of microcredit as a sustainability tool for territorial development in Italy," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 281-288.
- Loayza,Norman V. & Ouazad,Amine & Ranciere,Romain, 2017.
"Financial development, growth, and crisis: is there a trade-off ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
8237, The World Bank.
- Norman Loayza & Amine Ouazad & Romain Ranciere, 2017. "Financial Development, Growth, and Crisis: Is There a Trade-Off?," Working Papers 2017-114, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Norman Loayza & Amine Ouazad & Romain Rancière, 2018. "Financial Development, Growth, and Crisis: Is There a Trade-Off?," NBER Working Papers 24474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:15939_15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.