Report NEP-MKT-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria De Paola & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2010. "Consumers’ Reactions To Negative Information On Product Quality: Evidence From Scanner Data," Working Papers 201012, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- M. Geuens & P. De Pelsmacker & T. Faseur & -, 2010. "Emotional advertising: Revisiting the Role of Product Category," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/646, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- T. De Bock & P. Van Kenhove & -, 2010. "Consumer Ethics: The Role of Self-Regulatory Focus," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/653, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Gloria Helfand & Ann Wolverton, 2011. "Evaluating the Consumer Response to Fuel Economy: A Review of the Literature," NCEE Working Paper Series 200904, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Apr 2011.
- Hackl, Franz & Kummer, Michael E. & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2010. "99 cent: Price points in e-commerce," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-022, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Rutledge, Susan L., 2010. "Consumer protection and financial literacy : lessons from nine country studies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5326, The World Bank.
- Linda Kleemann & Alexandra Effenberger, 2010. "Price Transmission in the Pineapple Market – What Role for Organic Fruit?," Kiel Working Papers 1626, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:aiu:abewps:83 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sebastian von Engelhardt, 2010. "Quality Competition or Quality Cooperation? License-Type and the Strategic Nature of Open Source vs. Closed Source Business Models," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.