Social security distortions onto the labor market: estimates for Colombia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moller, Lars Christian, 2012. "Fiscal policy in Colombia : tapping its potential for a more equitable society," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6092, The World Bank.
- Azuara, Oliver & Marinescu, Ioana, 2013. "Informality and the expansion of social protection programs: Evidence from Mexico," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 938-950.
- Hamadi Matoussi & Faten Zoghlami, 2007. "Momentum in Emerging Markets: Investigation of Overconfidence and Cognitive BIAS Factors," Working Papers 717, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 Jan 2007.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring&Evaluation; Labor Markets; Labor Policies; Labor Standards; Population Policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-08-06 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2010-08-06 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .