Report NEP-AGE-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jorgensen, Ole Hagen & Jensen, Svend E. Hougaard, 2010. "Labor supply and retirement policy in an overlapping generations model with stochastic fertility," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5382, The World Bank.
- Brown, W. Mark & Hou, Feng & Lafrance, Amelie, 2010. "Incomes of Retirement-age and Working-age Canadians: Accounting for Home Ownership," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2010064e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- M. Baraton & M. Beffy & D. Fougère, 2010. "An evaluation of the effect of the 2003 reform on the retirement behaviour - The case of public secondary-school teachers," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2010-12, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Ostrovsky, Yuri & Schellenberg, Grant, 2010. "Pension Coverage and Earnings Replacement Rates Among Canadian Couples," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2010327e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Henrik Braconier, 2010. "Coping with the Job Crisis and Preparing for Ageing: The Case of Finland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 777, OECD Publishing.
- Friedrich Breyer & Jan Marcus, 2010. "Income and Longevity Revisited: Do High-Earning Women Live Longer?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1037, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- D. Blanchet & S. Buffeteau & E. Crenner & S. Le Minez, 2010. "The new Destinie 2 microsimulation model: main characteristics and illustrative results," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2010-13, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- D. Blanchet & E. Crenner, 2010. "The pension projection package of the Destinie 2 model: users guide," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2010-14, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Lorenzo Corsini & Pier Mario Pacini & Luca Spataro, 2010. "Workers' Choice on Pension Schemes: an Assessment of the Italian TFR Reform Through Theory and Simulations," Discussion Papers 2010/96, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Tausch, Franziska & Potters, Jan & Riedl, Arno, 2010. "Preferences for Redistribution and Pensions: What Can We Learn from Experiments?," IZA Discussion Papers 5090, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cuesta, Jose & Olivera, Mauricio, 2010. "Social security distortions onto the labor market: estimates for Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5390, The World Bank.
- Biorn, Erik & Gaure, Simen & Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut, 2010. "The Rise in Absenteeism: Disentangling the Impacts of Cohort, Age and Time," IZA Discussion Papers 5091, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).