Labor supply and retirement policy in an overlapping generations model with stochastic fertility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David De La Croix & Géraldine Mahieu & Alexandra Rillaers, 2004.
"How Should the Allocation of Resources Adjust to the Baby Bust?,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 6(4), pages 607-636, October.
- Alexandra Rillaers & David de la Croix & Geraldine Mahieu, 2003. "How Should The Allocation Of Resources Adjust To The Baby Bust?," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-27, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- DE LA CROIX, David & MAHIEU, Géraldine & RILLAERS, Alexandra, 2004. "How should the allocation of resources adjust to the baby bust?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1741, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Gragnolati & Ole Hagen Jorgensen & Romero Rocha & Anna Fruttero, 2011. "Growing Old in an Older Brazil : Implications of Population Ageing on Growth, Poverty, Public Finance, and Service Delivery," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2351, April.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Markets; Labor Policies; Pensions&Retirement Systems; Economic Theory&Research; Population Policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-08-06 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2010-08-06 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-LAB-2010-08-06 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.