Effects of the crisis on the automotive industry in developing countries : a global value chain perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy Sturgeon & Johannes Van Biesebroeck & Gary Gereffi, 2008. "Value chains, networks and clusters: reframing the global automotive industry," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(3), pages 297-321, May.
- Sturgeon, Timothy J. & Van Biesebroeck, Johannes, 2009. "Crisis and protection in the automotive industry : a global value chain perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5060, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sternatz, Johannes, 2015. "The joint line balancing and material supply problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 304-318.
- Petr Pavlínek, 2012. "The Internationalization of Corporate R&D and the Automotive Industry R&D of East-Central Europe," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 88(3), pages 279-310, July.
- Saon Ray & Smita Miglani, 2016. "Innovation (and Upgrading) in the Automobile Industry: The Case of India," Working Papers id:10794, eSocialSciences.
- Jan Hagemejer & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2017. "Upstreamness of employment and global financial crisis in Poland: the role of position in the global value chains," GRAPE Working Papers 15, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Francesca Barbiero & Michael Blanga-Gubbay & Valeria Cipollone & Koen De Backer & Sébastien Miroudot & Alexandros Ragoussis & André Sapir & Reinhilde Veugelers & Erkki Vihriälä & Guntram B. Wolff & Ge, . "Manufacturing Europe’s future," Blueprints, Bruegel, number 795.
- Marisol Velazquez, 2014. "Commercialization and consumption of coffee in Mexico," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1681, European Regional Science Association.
- TUNCEL, Cem Okan, 2012. "Sectoral System of Innovation and Exploring Technological Upgrading Strategies in Late-Industrializing Countries," MPRA Paper 40843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dechezleprêtre, Antoine & Neumayer, Eric & Perkins, Richard, 2015. "Environmental regulation and the cross-border diffusion of new technology: Evidence from automobile patents," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 244-257.
- Annamaria Nifo & Domenico Scalera, 2011. "Structural Changes in Italian Industry: The Impact of Crisis. A Comment on the Book Edited by Laura Rondi and Francesco Silva," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 2, June.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:510-:d:131937 is not listed on IDEAS
- Suchita Srinivasan, 2017. "Driven up the wall? Role of environmental regulation in innovation along the automotive global value chain," CIES Research Paper series 52-2017, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Peter Hertenstein & Dylan Sutherland & John Anderson, 2017. "Internationalization within networks: Exploring the relationship between inward and outward FDI in China’s auto components industry," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 69-96, March.
- Fujita, Mai, 2013. "The Japanese and Chinese models of industrial organisation : fighting for supremacy in the Vietnamese motorcycle industry," IDE Discussion Papers 420, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
KeywordsMarkets and Market Access; Microfinance; Labor Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Debt Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.