Crisis and protection in the automotive industry : a global value chain perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caballero, Ricardo J & Hammour, Mohamad L, 1994. "The Cleansing Effect of Recessions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1350-1368, December.
- Steven Klepper, 2002. "Firm Survival and the Evolution of Oligopoly," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 33(1), pages 37-61, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grigolon, Laura & Leheyda, Nina & Verboven, Frank, 2012.
"Public support for the European car industry: An integrated analysis,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
12-077, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Laura GRIGOLON & Nina LEHEYDA & Frank VERBOVEN, 2012. "Public support for the European car industry: an integrated analysis," Working Papers Department of Economics ces12.14, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Sturgeon, Timothy J. & Van Biesebroeck, Johannes, 2010. "Effects of the crisis on the automotive industry in developing countries : a global value chain perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5330, The World Bank.
- Giuseppe Calabrese & Dan Coffey & Tommaso Pardi, 2013. "New industrial policies for the automotive industry in Europe," CERIS Working Paper 201321, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Petr Pavlínek & Pavla Žížalová, 2016. "Linkages and spillovers in global production networks: firm-level analysis of the Czech automotive industry," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 331-363.
More about this item
KeywordsMarkets and Market Access; Economic Theory&Research; Labor Policies; Water and Industry; Debt Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-10-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-MIC-2009-10-03 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .