Report NEP-MIC-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Ewerhart, 2009. "Cournot Oligopoly and Concavo-Concave Demand," IEW - Working Papers 427, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Simone Valente, 2009. "Optimal Policy and Non-Scale Growth with R&D Externalities," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/116, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Haucap, Justus & Wenzel, Tobias, 2009. "Indirect network effects with two Salop circles: the example of the music industry," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 63, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Jacob K. Goeree & Theo Offerman & Randolph Sloof, 2009. "Demand reduction and preemptive bidding in multi-unit license auctions," IEW - Working Papers 430, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Brian T. Melzer & Donald P. Morgan, 2009. "Price-increasing competition: the curious case of overdraft versus deferred deposit credit," Staff Reports 391, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:17615 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas Novy & Barbara Beinstein, 2009. "Transdisciplinarity and Social Innovation Research," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2009_01, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Mariana Rojas Breu & Shouyong Shi, 2009. "Liquidity, innovation and growth," IEW - Working Papers 441, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich, revised Oct 2012.
- Markus Müller, 2009. "Vote-Share Contracts and Learning-by-Doing," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/114, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Bouet, Antoine & Debucquet, David Laborde, 2009. "The potential cost of a failed doha round:," IFPRI discussion papers 886, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jacob K. Goeree & Charles A. Holt & Karen Palmer & William Shobe & Dallas Burtraw, 2009. "An experimental study of auctions versus grandfathering to assign pollution permits," IEW - Working Papers 429, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ondrej Rydval & Andreas Ortmann & Sasha Prokosheva & Ralph Hertwig, 2009. "How Certain Is the Uncertainty Effect?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp385, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Gita Gopinath & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Chang-Tai Hsieh & Nicholas Li, 2009. "Estimating the border effect: some new evidence," Working Papers 09-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Fabio Caccioli & Matteo Marsili & Pierpaolo Vivo, 2009. "Eroding market stability by proliferation of financial instruments," Papers 0910.0064, arXiv.org.
- Sturgeon, Timothy J. & Van Biesebroeck, Johannes, 2009. "Crisis and protection in the automotive industry : a global value chain perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5060, The World Bank.
- Amy King & Andrew Leigh, 2009. "Beautiful Politicians," CEPR Discussion Papers 616, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Knabe, Andreas & Rätzel, Steffen, 2009. "Income, happiness, and the disutility of labor," Discussion Papers 2009/12, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.