Cournot Oligopoly and Concavo-Concave Demand
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre von Mouche & Federico Quartieri, 2013. "On the uniqueness of Cournot equilibrium in case of concave integrated price flexibility," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 707-718, November.
More about this item
KeywordsCournot competition; existence of Nash equilibrium; concavity of demand; supermodular games; strict quasiconcavity;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2009-10-03 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2009-10-03 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2009-10-03 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MIC-2009-10-03 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zur:iewwpx:427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marita Kieser). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seizhch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .