Report NEP-COM-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-COM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oz Shy & Rune Stenbacka, 2009. "Efficient organization of production: nested versus horizontal outsourcing," Working Papers 09-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Christian Ewerhart, 2009. "Cournot Oligopoly and Concavo-Concave Demand," IEW - Working Papers 427, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Jacob K. Goeree & Theo Offerman & Randolph Sloof, 2009. "Demand reduction and preemptive bidding in multi-unit license auctions," IEW - Working Papers 430, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Urzúa, Carlos M., 2009. "Distributive and Regional Effects of Monopoly Power," EGAP Working Papers 2009-04, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- John Temple Lang, 2009. "Article 82 EC – The Problems and The Solution," Working Papers 2009.65, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Salim, Claudia, 2009. "Optional linear input prices in vertical relations," Discussion Papers 2009/4, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Haucap, Justus & Wenzel, Tobias, 2009. "Indirect network effects with two Salop circles: the example of the music industry," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 63, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- CARMELO CENNAMO & Juan SantalÃ³, 2009. "When "more" is not better," Working Papers Economia wp09-06, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Brian T. Melzer & Donald P. Morgan, 2009. "Price-increasing competition: the curious case of overdraft versus deferred deposit credit," Staff Reports 391, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Pradeep Srivastava, 2009. "Size, Efficiency and Financial Reforms in Indian Banking," Working Papers id:2223, eSocialSciences.
- Stähler, Frank & Traub, Stefan, 2009. "Privatization and liberalization in vertically linked markets," TranState Working Papers 95, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.