Report NEP-CSE-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Franz Tödtling & Michaela Trippl, 2009. "Innovation and Knowledge Links in Metropolitan Regions - The Case of Vienna," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2009_02, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Ang, James & Madsen, Jakob, 2009. "Can Second-Generation Endogenous Growth Models Explain The Productivity Trends and Knowledge Production In the Asian Miracle Economies?," MPRA Paper 17543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ron Boschma, 2009. "Evolutionary economic geography and its implications for regional innovation policy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0912, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2009.
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & F. Stam & Chantal Hartog, 2010. "Ambitious entrepreneurship, high-growth firms and macroeconomic growth," Scales Research Reports H200911, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Mario A. Maggioni & T. Erika Uberti & Francesca Gambarotto, 2009. "Mapping the Evolution of "Clusters": A Meta-analysis," Working Papers 2009.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sturgeon, Timothy J. & Van Biesebroeck, Johannes, 2009. "Crisis and protection in the automotive industry : a global value chain perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5060, The World Bank.