Ambitious entrepreneurship, high-growth firms and macroeconomic growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Elert, Niklas & Johansson, Dan, 2010.
"The Economic Contribution of High-Growth Firms: Do Definitions Matter?,"
Ratio Working Papers
151, The Ratio Institute.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Elert, Niklas & Johansson, Dan, 2010. "The economic contribution of high-growth firms: Do definitions matter?," HUI Working Papers 35, HUI Research.
- HERMANS, Julie & VANDERSTRAETEN, Johanna & DEJARDIN, Marcus & RAMDANI, Dendi & STAM, Erik & VAN WITTELOOSTUIJN, Arjen, 2012.
"Ambitious entrepreneurship: Antecedents and consequences,"
2012023, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Julie Hermans & Marcus Dejardin & Johanna Vanderstraeten & Dendi Ramdani & Erik Stam & Arjen van Witteloostuijn, 2012. "Ambitious entrepreneurship: antecedents and consequences," Working Papers 1210, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Prieger, James E. & Bampoky, Catherine & Blanco, Luisa R. & Liu, Aolong, 2016. "Economic Growth and the Optimal Level of Entrepreneurship," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 95-109.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2009-10-03 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2009-10-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2009-10-03 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-FDG-2009-10-03 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-SBM-2009-10-03 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eim:papers:h200911. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster EIM). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eimbpnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.