New industrial policies for the automotive industry in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sturgeon, Timothy J. & Van Biesebroeck, Johannes, 2009. "Crisis and protection in the automotive industry : a global value chain perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5060, The World Bank.
- Grigolon, Laura & Leheyda, Nina & Verboven, Frank, 2012.
"Public support for the European car industry: An integrated analysis,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
12-077, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Laura GRIGOLON & Nina LEHEYDA & Frank VERBOVEN, 2012. "Public support for the European car industry: an integrated analysis," Working Papers Department of Economics ces12.14, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Secondo Rolfo & Paolo Vaglio, 2009. "Mould and die makers for the automotive industry in Italy," International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(4), pages 349-361.
- Giuseppe Calabrese, 2010.
"Structure and Transformation of the Italian Car Styling Supply Chain,"
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 255-276.
- Giuseppe Calabrese, 2009. "Structure and transformation of the Italian car styling supply chain," CERIS Working Paper 200912, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
More about this item
Keywordsautomotive industry; industrial policy; Europe; crisis;
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csc:cerisp:201321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Perin) or (Giancarlo Birello). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cerisit.html .