Report NEP-TRE-2014-06-02This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wolff, Hendrik, 2014. "Keep Your Clunker in the Suburb: Low Emission Zones and Adoption of Green Vehicles," IZA Discussion Papers 8180, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Leheyda, Nina & Verboven, Frank, 2013. "Scrapping Subsidies during the Financial Crisis - Evidence from the Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 9629, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Di Paolo & Anna Matas & Josep Lluís Raymond, 2014. "“Job Accessibility, Employment and Job-Education Mismatch in the Metropolitan Area of Barcelona”," AQR Working Papers 201411, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised May 2014.
- Celbis, M.G. & Crombrugghe, D. de & Muysken, J., 2014. "Public investment and regional politics: The case of Turkey," MERIT Working Papers 020, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bird, Julia & Straub, Stéphane, 2014. "The Brasília Experiment: Road Access and the Spatial Pattern of Long-term Local Development in Brazil," TSE Working Papers 14-495, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Satoshi Inoue & Naohiko Hibino & Shigeru Morichi, 2014. "Port Management of New Era and Logistics Strategy," GRIPS Discussion Papers 14-08, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Woetzel, Jonathan & Pohl, Herbert, 2014. "Infrastructure : doing more with less," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6882, The World Bank.
- Doucet, Romain & Margaretic, Paula & Thomas-Agnan, Christine & Villotta, Quentin, 2014. "Spatial dependence in (origin-destination) air passenger flows," TSE Working Papers 14-494, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Siegert, Caspar & Ulbricht, Robert, 2014. "Dynamic Oligopoly Pricing: Evidence from the Airline Industry," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 463, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Nico Voigtlaender & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2014. "Highway to Hitler," NBER Working Papers 20150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cannon, Edmund & Cipriani, Giam Pietro & Bazar-Rosen, Katia, 2014. "Surprising Selection Effects in the UK Car Insurance Market," IZA Discussion Papers 8172, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Giuseppe Calabrese & Dan Coffey & Tommaso Pardi, 2013. "New industrial policies for the automotive industry in Europe," CERIS Working Paper 201321, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.