Decentralization (localization) and corruption : new cross-country evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Artjoms IVLEVS & Jaime DE MELO, 2015.
"FDI, the Brain Drain and Trade: Channels and Evidence,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Developing Countries in the World Economy, chapter 21, pages 533-551
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Artjoms Ivlevs & Jaime De Melo, 2010. "FDI, the Brain Drain and Trade: Channels and Evidence," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 97-98, pages 103-121.
- Artjoms Ivlevs & Jaime de Melo, "undated". "FDI, the Brain Drain and Trade: Channels and Evidence," Discussion Papers 08/40, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Artjoms Ivlevs & Jaime de Melo, 2008. "FDI, the Brain Drain and Trade: Channels and Evidence," Development Working Papers 261, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- de Melo, Jaime & Ivlevs, Artjoms, 2008. "FDI, the Brain Drain and Trade: Channels and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 7002, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Javorcik, Beata S. & Özden, Çaglar & Spatareanu, Mariana & Neagu, Cristina, 2011.
"Migrant networks and foreign direct investment,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 231-241, March.
- Javorcik, Beata S. & Ozden, Caglar & Spatareanu, Mariana & Neagu, Cristina, 2006. "Migrant networks and foreign direct investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4046, The World Bank.
- Beata S. Javorcik & Çaglar Özden & Mariana Spatareanu & Cristina Neagu, 2006. "Migrant Networks and Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2006-003, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Markusen, James R., 1983. "Factor movements and commodity trade as complements," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 341-356, May.
- Ramón López & Maurice Schiff, 1998. "Migration and the Skill composition of the Labor Force: The Impact of Trade Liberalization in LDCs," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(2), pages 318-336, May.
- Kugler, Maurice & Rapoport, Hillel, 2007. "International labor and capital flows: Complements or substitutes?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 155-162, February.
- Richard Baldwin, 1993. "A Domino Theory of Regionalism," NBER Working Papers 4465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andriamananjara, Soamiely & Schiff, Maurice, 1998. "Regional groupings among microstates," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1922, The World Bank.
- James E. Rauch & Vitor Trindade, 2002. "Ethnic Chinese Networks In International Trade," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 116-130, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oto-Peralías, Daniel & Romero-Ávila, Diego & Usabiaga, Carlos, 2013.
"Does fiscal decentralization mitigate the adverse effects of corruption on public deficits?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 205-231.
- Daniel Oto Peralías & Diego Romero-Ávila & Carlos Usabiaga, 2013. "Does fiscal decentralization mitigate the adverse effects of corruption on public deficit?," EcoMod2013 5690, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsNational Governance; Subnational Economic Development; Public Sector Corruption&Anticorruption Measures; Banks&Banking Reform; Governance Indicators;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-05-22 (Development)
- NEP-PBE-2010-05-22 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .