Macroprudential stress-testing practices of central banks in central and south eastern Europe : an overview and challenges ahead
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buncic, Daniel & Melecky, Martin, 2013.
"Macroprudential stress testing of credit risk: A practical approach for policy makers,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 347-370.
- Buncic, Daniel & Melecky, Martin, 2011. "Macroprudential Stress Testing of Credit Risk: A Practical Approach for Policy Makers," Economics Working Paper Series 1139, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Buncic, Daniel & Melecky, Martin, 2012. "Macroprudential stress testing of credit risk : a practical approach for policy makers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5936, The World Bank.
- Buncic, Daniel & Martin, Melecky, 2011. "Macroprudential stress testing of credit risk: A practical approach for policy makers," MPRA Paper 33927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marko Malovic & Svetislav Paunovic, 2012. "Flow of Funds in balkan Banks: Narrow Banking or Narrow Escape?," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
- Louzis, Dimitrios P. & Vouldis, Angelos T. & Metaxas, Vasilios L., 2012.
"Macroeconomic and bank-specific determinants of non-performing loans in Greece: A comparative study of mortgage, business and consumer loan portfolios,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1012-1027.
- Dimitrios P. Louzis & Aggelos T. Vouldis & Vasilios L. Metaxas, 2010. "Macroeconomic and bank-specific determinants of non-performing loans in Greece: a comparative study of mortgage, business and consumer loan portfolios," Working Papers 118, Bank of Greece.
- Melecky, Martin, 2009. "Macroeconomic Management, Financial Sector Development and Crisis Resilience: Some Stylized Facts from Central and Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 28214, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jan 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Debt Markets; Currencies and Exchange Rates; Emerging Markets; Financial Intermediation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-10-09 (Banking)
- NEP-TRA-2010-10-09 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .