Report NEP-BAN-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adam Gersl & Petr Jakubík, 0/09. "Relationship Lending, Firms’ Behaviour and Credit Risk: Evidence from the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2010/22, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised 2010/09.
- Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Kok, Christoffer & Rodriguez-Palenzuela, Diego, 2010. "Macroeconomic propagation under different regulatory regimes: Evidence from an estimated DSGE model for the euro area," Working Paper Series 1251, European Central Bank.
- Abdelkader Boudriga & Neila Boulila Taktak & Sana Jellouli, 2010. "Bank Specific, Business and Institutional Environment Determinants of Banks Nonperforming Loans: Evidence from MENA Countries," Working Papers 547, Economic Research Forum, revised Sep 2010.
- Adrian Blundell-Wignall & Patrick Slovik, 2010. "The EU Stress Test and Sovereign Debt Exposures," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 4, OECD Publishing.
- Jimborean, R. & Mésonnier, J-S., 2010. "Banks' financial conditions and the transmission of monetary policy: a FAVAR approach," Working papers 291, Banque de France.
- Nguenang, Christian & Kamgna, Sévérin yves & Tinang, Nzeusseu Jules, 2010.
"Une approche Macroprudentielle du risque systémique en zone CEMAC
[A Macro-prudential approach of systemic risk in CEMAC zone]," MPRA Paper 25632, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maddaloni, Angela & Peydró, José-Luis, 2010. "Bank risk-taking, securitization, supervision and low interest rates: Evidence from the euro area and the U.S. lending standards," Working Paper Series 1248, European Central Bank.
- Inci, Eren & Barlo, Mehmet, 2010. "Banks versus venture capital when the venture capitalist values private benefits of control," MPRA Paper 25566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petr Gapko & Martin Šmíd, 0/09. "Modeling a Distribution of Mortgage Credit Losses," Working Papers IES 2010/23, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised 2010/09.
- Ongena, Steven & Popov, Alexander, 2010. "Interbank market integration, loan rates, and firm leverage," Working Paper Series 1252, European Central Bank.
- Charles Adams, 2010. "The Role of the State in Managing and Forestalling Systemic Financial Crises: Some Issues and Perspectives," Working Papers id:2923, eSocialSciences.
- Jonathan Carroll & Shino Takayama, 2010. "A Hierarchical Agency Model of Deposit Insurance," Discussion Papers Series 410, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Davide Furceri & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2010. "The Consequences of Banking Crises for Public Debt," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 801, OECD Publishing.
- Melecky, Martin & Podpiera, Anca Maria, 2010. "Macroprudential stress-testing practices of central banks in central and south eastern Europe : an overview and challenges ahead," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5434, The World Bank.
- Attila Csajbók & András Hudecz & Bálint Tamási, 2010. "Foreign currency borrowing of households in new EU member states," MNB Occasional Papers 2010/87, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Cassola, Nuno & Huetl, Michael, 2010. "The Euro overnight interbank market and ECB's liquidity management policy during tranquil and turbulent times," Working Paper Series 1247, European Central Bank.
- Pennacchi, George G. & Vermaelen, Theo & Wolff, Christian C, 2010. "Contingent Capital: The Case for COERCs," CEPR Discussion Papers 8028, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shyamala Gopinath, 2010. "Macro-prudential Approach to Regulation - Scope and Issues," Working Papers id:2917, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/2721/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hui Tong & Shang-Jin Wei, 2010. "The Composition Matters: Capital Inflows and Liquidity Crunch during a Global Economic Crisis," Working Papers 172010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.