The Euro overnight interbank market and ECB's liquidity management policy during tranquil and turbulent times
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronald Heijmans & Lola Hernández & Richard Heuver, 2013. "Determinants of the rate of the Dutch unsecured overnight money market," DNB Working Papers 374, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Romain M Veyrune & Guido della Valle & Shaoyu Guo, 2018. "Relationship Between Short-Term Interest Rates and Excess Reserves; A Logistic Approach," IMF Working Papers 18/80, International Monetary Fund.
- Bucher, Monika & Neyer, Ulrike, 2014.
"Der Einfluss des (negativen) Einlagesatzes der EZB auf die Kreditvergabe im Euroraum,"
DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven
64, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Bucher, Monika & Neyer, Ulrike, 2015. "Der Einfluss des (negativen) Einlagesatzes der EZB auf die Kreditvergabe im Euroraum," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 64 [rev.], University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Ronald Heijmans & Richard Heuver & Zion Gorgi, 2016. "How to monitor the exit from the Eurosystem's unconventional monetary policy: Is EONIA dead and gone?," DNB Working Papers 504, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Pamela A. Cardozo Ortiz & Carlos A. Huertas Campos & Julián A. Parra Polanía & Lina V. Patiño Echeverri, 2016. "The Interbank Market in Colombia and the Supply of Liquidity by the Banco de la República," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA, vol. 0(2), pages 153-193, july-dece.
More about this item
Keywordsliquidity management; microstructure; open market operations; simulation;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2010-10-09 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2010-10-09 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CMP-2010-10-09 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2010-10-09 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-10-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-10-09 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-MST-2010-10-09 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:20101247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.