Der Einfluss des (negativen) Einlagesatzes der EZB auf die Kreditvergabe im Euroraum
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bucher, Monika & Hauck, Achim & Neyer, Ulrike, 2014.
"Frictions in the interbank market and uncertain liquidity needs: Implications for monetary policy implementation,"
DICE Discussion Papers
134 [rev.], University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Bucher, Monika & Hauck, Achim & Neyer, Ulrike, 2014. "Frictions in the interbank market and uncertain liquidity needs: Implications for monetary policy implementation," DICE Discussion Papers 134, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Falk Bräuning & Falko Fecht, 2017.
"Relationship Lending in the Interbank Market and the Price of Liquidity,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 21(1), pages 33-75.
- Bräuning, Falk & Fecht, Falko, 2012. "Relationship lending in the interbank market and the price of liquidity," Discussion Papers 22/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Bräuning, Falk & Fecht, Falko, 2016. "Relationship lending in the interbank market and the price of liquidity," Working Papers 16-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Ignazio Angeloni & Anil K. Kashyap & Benoit Mojon & Daniele Terlizzese, 2003. "Monetary Transmission in the Euro Area: Does the Interest Rate Channel Explain it All?," NBER Working Papers 9984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jens Klose, 2013. "Negative Einlagezinsen im Euroraum? Lehren aus Dänemark," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 93(12), pages 824-827, December.
- Berentsen, Aleksander & Monnet, Cyril, 2008.
"Monetary policy in a channel system,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 1067-1080, September.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Cyril Monet, 2006. "Monetary Policy in a Channel System," IEW - Working Papers 295, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Cyril Monnet, 2008. "Monetary policy in a channel system," Working Papers 08-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Cyril Monnet, 2007. "Monetary Policy in a Channel System," CESifo Working Paper Series 1929, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cordelius Ilgmann & Martin Menner, 2011.
"Negative nominal interest rates: history and current proposals,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 383-405, December.
- Cordelius Ilgmann, Martin Menner, "undated". "Negative Nominal Interest Rates: History and Current Proposals," Working Papers 201143, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Ilgmann, Cordelius & Menner, Martin, 2011. "Negative nominal interest rates: History and current proposals," CAWM Discussion Papers 43, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Emil Stavrev & Thomas Harjes & Martin Cihak, 2009. "Euro Area Monetary Policy in Uncharted Waters," IMF Working Papers 09/185, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerhard Rösl & Karl-Heinz Tödter, 2015. "Zins- und Wohlfahrtseffekte extremer Niedrigzinspolitik für die Sparer in Deutschland," ROME Working Papers 201501, ROME Network.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2014-12-03 (German Papers)
- NEP-MAC-2014-12-03 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:diceop:64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diduede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.