Excess reserves and the implementation of monetary policy of the ECB
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Cabrero & Gonzalo Camba-Mendez & Astrid Hirsch & Fernando Nieto, 2009.
"Modelling the daily banknotes in circulation in the context of the liquidity management of the European Central Bank,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(3), pages 194-217.
- Alberto Cabrero & Gonzalo Camba-Mendez & Astrid Hirsch & Fernando Nieto, 2002. "Modelling the daily banknotes in circulation in the context of the liquidity management of the European Central Bank," Working Papers 0211, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Cabrero, Alberto & Camba-Méndez, Gonzalo & Hirsch, Astrid & Nieto, Fernando, 2002. "Modelling the daily banknotes in circulation in the context of the liquidity management of the European Central Bank," Working Paper Series 0142, European Central Bank.
- Gabriel Pérez Quirós & Hugo Rodríguez, 2000.
"The daily market for funds in Europe: Has something changed with the EMU?,"
Economics Working Papers
474, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Quiro, G.P. & Mendizabal, H.R., 2001. "The Daily Market for Funds in Europe: Has Something Changed with the EMU," Papers 67, Quebec a Montreal - Recherche en gestion.
- Pérez Quirós, Gabriel & Rodríguez Mendizábal, Hugo, 2001. "The daily market for funds in Europe: Has something changed with the EMU?," Working Paper Series 0067, European Central Bank.
- Bindseil, Ulrich, 2004. "Monetary Policy Implementation: Theory, past, and present," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199274543.
- William Poole, 1968. "Commercial Bank Reserve Management In A Stochastic Model: Implications For Monetary Policy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(5), pages 769-791, December.
- James P. Dow Jr., 2001. "The Demand for Excess Reserves," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 685-700, January.
- Välimäki, Tuomas, 2001. "Fixed rate tenders and the overnight money market equilibrium," Research Discussion Papers 8/2001, Bank of Finland.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elsamadisy, Elsayed Mousa & Alkhater, Khalid Rashid & Basher, Syed Abul, 2014. "Pre- versus post-crisis central banking in Qatar," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 330-352.
- Nguyen, Vu Hong Thai & Boateng, Agyenim, 2015. "Bank excess reserves in emerging economies: A critical review and research agenda," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 158-166.
- Bech, Morten L. & Klee, Elizabeth, 2011.
"The mechanics of a graceful exit: Interest on reserves and segmentation in the federal funds market,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 415-431.
- Morten L. Bech & Elizabeth C. Klee, 2009. "The mechanics of a graceful exit: interest on reserves and segmentation in the federal funds market," Staff Reports 416, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Morten L. Bech & Elizabeth C. Klee, 2010. "The mechanics of a graceful exit: interest on reserves and segmentation in the federal funds market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-07, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Nguyen, Vu Hong Thai & Boateng, Agyenim, 2015. "An analysis of involuntary excess reserves, monetary policy and risk-taking behaviour of Chinese Banks," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 63-72.
- Cassola, Nuno, 2008. "The reserve fulfilment path of euro area commercial banks: empirical testing using panel data," Working Paper Series 869, European Central Bank.
- Bucher, Monika & Neyer, Ulrike, 2015. "Der Einfluss des (negativen) Einlagesatzes der EZB auf die Kreditvergabe im Euroraum," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 64 [rev.], University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Nguyen, Vu Hong Thai & Boateng, Agyenim, 2013. "The impact of excess reserves beyond precautionary levels on Bank Lending Channels in China," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 358-377.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:28:y:2006:i:5:p:491-510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.