The optimal width of the central bank standing facilities corridor and banks' day-to-day liquidity management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel Pérez Quirós & Hugo Rodríguez, 2000.
"The daily market for funds in Europe: Has something changed with the EMU?,"
Economics Working Papers
474, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Quiro, G.P. & Mendizabal, H.R., 2001. "The Daily Market for Funds in Europe: Has Something Changed with the EMU," Papers 67, Quebec a Montreal - Recherche en gestion.
- Pérez Quirós, Gabriel & Rodríguez Mendizábal, Hugo, 2001. "The daily market for funds in Europe: Has something changed with the EMU?," Working Paper Series 0067, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Green, Christopher & Bai, Ye & Murinde, Victor & Ngoka, Kethi & Maana, Isaya & Tiriongo, Samuel, 2016. "Overnight interbank markets and the determination of the interbank rate: A selective survey," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 149-161.
- Link, Thomas & Neyer, Ulrike, 2017. "Friction-induced interbank rate volatility under alternative interest corridor systems," DICE Discussion Papers 259, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Francisco Blasques & Falk Bräuning & Iman van Lelyveld, 2015.
"A dynamic network model of the unsecured interbank lending market,"
BIS Working Papers
491, Bank for International Settlements.
- Blasques, Francisco & Brauning, Falk & Lelyveld, Iman Van, 2016. "A dynamic network model of the unsecured interbank lending market," Working Papers 16-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Francisco Blasques & Falk Bräuning & Iman van Lelyveld, 2015. "A dynamic network model of the unsecured interbank lending market," DNB Working Papers 460, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Abbassi, Puriya & Bräuning, Falk & Schulze, Niels, 2017. "Bargaining power and outside options in the interbank lending market," Discussion Papers 31/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Ahmet Aysan & Salih Fendoglu & Mustafa Kilinc, 2014.
"Managing short-term capital flows in new central banking: unconventional monetary policy framework in Turkey,"
Eurasian Economic Review,
Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(1), pages 45-69, June.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Salih Fendoglu & Mustafa Kilinc, 2014. "Managing Short-Term Capital Flows in New Central Banking: Unconventional Monetary Policy Framework in Turkey," Working Papers 1403, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Eser, Fabian & Carmona Amaro, Marta & Iacobelli, Stefano & Rubens, Marc, 2012. "The use of the Eurosystem's monetary policy instruments and operational framework since 2009," Occasional Paper Series 135, European Central Bank.
- repec:voj:journl:v:63:y:2016:i:4:p:455-473 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:pharme:v:4:y:2014:i:1:p:45-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Link, Thomas & Neyer, Ulrike, 2016. "Transaction Cost Heterogeneity in the Interbank Market and Monetary Policy Implementation under alternative Interest Corridor Systems," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145853, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Osborne, Matthew, 2016. "Monetary policy and volatility in the sterling money market," Bank of England working papers 588, Bank of England.
- Vollmer, Uwe & Wiese, Harald, 2016. "Central bank standing facilities, counterparty risk, and OTC-interbank lending," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 101-122.
More about this item
Keywordsliquidity management; money market; standing facilities;
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-06-18 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2011-06-18 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2011-06-18 (European Economics)
- NEP-MON-2011-06-18 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:20111350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.