The optimal width of the central bank standing facilities corridor and banks' day-to-day liquidity management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel Pérez Quirós & Hugo Rodríguez, 2000.
"The daily market for funds in Europe: Has something changed with the EMU?,"
Economics Working Papers
474, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Quiro, G.P. & Mendizabal, H.R., 2001. "The Daily Market for Funds in Europe: Has Something Changed with the EMU," Papers 67, Quebec a Montreal - Recherche en gestion.
- Pérez Quirós, Gabriel & Rodríguez Mendizábal, Hugo, 2001. "The daily market for funds in Europe: Has something changed with the EMU?," Working Paper Series 0067, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Green, Christopher & Bai, Ye & Murinde, Victor & Ngoka, Kethi & Maana, Isaya & Tiriongo, Samuel, 2016. "Overnight interbank markets and the determination of the interbank rate: A selective survey," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 149-161.
- Link, Thomas & Neyer, Ulrike, 2017. "Friction-induced interbank rate volatility under alternative interest corridor systems," DICE Discussion Papers 259, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Francisco Blasques & Falk Bräuning & Iman van Lelyveld, 2015.
"A dynamic network model of the unsecured interbank lending market,"
BIS Working Papers
491, Bank for International Settlements.
- Blasques, Francisco & Brauning, Falk & Lelyveld, Iman Van, 2016. "A dynamic network model of the unsecured interbank lending market," Working Papers 16-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Francisco Blasques & Falk Bräuning & Iman van Lelyveld, 2015. "A dynamic network model of the unsecured interbank lending market," DNB Working Papers 460, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Abbassi, Puriya & Bräuning, Falk & Schulze, Niels, 2017. "Bargaining power and outside options in the interbank lending market," Discussion Papers 31/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Vollmer, Uwe & Wiese, Harald, 2016. "Central bank standing facilities, counterparty risk, and OTC-interbank lending," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 101-122.
- Ahmet Aysan & Salih Fendoglu & Mustafa Kilinc, 2014.
"Managing short-term capital flows in new central banking: unconventional monetary policy framework in Turkey,"
Eurasian Economic Review,
Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(1), pages 45-69, June.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Salih Fendoglu & Mustafa Kilinc, 2014. "Managing Short-Term Capital Flows in New Central Banking: Unconventional Monetary Policy Framework in Turkey," Working Papers 1403, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Eser, Fabian & Carmona Amaro, Marta & Iacobelli, Stefano & Rubens, Marc, 2012. "The use of the Eurosystem's monetary policy instruments and operational framework since 2009," Occasional Paper Series 135, European Central Bank.
- repec:voj:journl:v:63:y:2016:i:4:p:455-473 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:pharme:v:4:y:2014:i:1:p:45-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Link, Thomas & Neyer, Ulrike, 2016. "Transaction Cost Heterogeneity in the Interbank Market and Monetary Policy Implementation under alternative Interest Corridor Systems," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145853, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Osborne, Matthew, 2016. "Monetary policy and volatility in the sterling money market," Bank of England working papers 588, Bank of England.
More about this item
Keywordsliquidity management; money market; standing facilities;
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-06-18 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2011-06-18 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2011-06-18 (European Economics)
- NEP-MON-2011-06-18 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:20111350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .