Report NEP-EEC-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- F. Pancotto & F. Pericoli, 2011. "Till labor cost do us part. On the long run convergence of EMU countries," Working Papers wp759, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Jan Babecky & Lubos Komarek & Zlatuse Komarkova, 2010. "Financial Integration at Times of Financial Instability," Working Papers 2010/09, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Dées, Stéphane & Soares Brinca, Pedro, 2011. "Consumer confidence as a predictor of consumption spending: evidence for the United States and the euro area," Working Paper Series 1349, European Central Bank.
- Carlos Santos, 2011. "The Euro Sovereign Debt Crisis, Determinants of Default Probabilities and Implied Ratings in the CDS Market: An Econometric Analysis," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 02, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Bindseil, Ulrich & Jabłecki, Juliusz, 2011. "The optimal width of the central bank standing facilities corridor and banks' day-to-day liquidity management," Working Paper Series 1350, European Central Bank.
- Stefan Reitz & Jan-Christoph Rülke & Georg Stadtmann, 2011. "Nonlinear Expectations in Speculative Markets - Evidence from the ECB Survey of Professional Forecasters," Kiel Working Papers 1706, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Cecília Hornok, 2011. "Need for Speed: Is Faster Trade in the EU Trade-Creating?," wiiw Working Papers 75, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Asplund, Rita & Barth, Erling & Lundborg, Per & Misje Nilsen, Kjersti, 2011. "Challenges of Nordic labour markets: A polarization of working life?," Discussion Papers 1251, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Jyrki Ali-Yrkkö & Neil Foster-McGregor & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Petri Rouvinen & Timo Seppälä & Robert Stehrer & Roman Stöllinger & Pekka Ylä-Anttila, 2011. "Trade in Intermediate Products and EU Manufacturing Supply Chains," wiiw Research Reports 369, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Sanne Hiller, 2011. "The Export Promoting Effect of Emigration: Evidence from Denmark," FIW Working Paper series 070, FIW.
- Byrne, Joseph P & Nagayasu, Jun, 2011. "Common factors of the exchange risk premium in emerging European markets," MPRA Paper 31393, University Library of Munich, Germany.