Trade in Intermediate Products and EU Manufacturing Supply Chains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luca De Benedictis & Marco Gallegati & Massimo Tamberi, 2006.
"Overall Specialization and Income: Countries Diversity,"
37-2006, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Oct 2008.
- Luca De Benedictis & Marco Gallegati & Massimo Tamberi, 2007. "Overall Specialization and Income: Countries Diversify," Working Papers 73, Sapienza University of Rome, CIDEI.
- Luca De Benedictis & Massimo Tamberi, 2004. "Overall Specialization Empirics: Techniques and Applications," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 323-346, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vrh, Nataša, 2015. "Pay-off to Participation in Global Value Chains: How Much are New EU Member States Lagging behind the Rest of EU Countries in Terms of Domestic Value Added in Exports?," MPRA Paper 67805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2012.
"The Microstructure of the Great Export Collapse in German Manufacturing Industries, 2008/2009,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6393, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joachim Wagner, 2012. "The Microstructure of the Great Export Collapse in German Manufacturing Industries, 2008/2009," Working Paper Series in Economics 233, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2013.
"The granular nature of the great export collapse in German manufacturing industries, 2008/2009,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 7, pages 1-21.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2012. "The granular nature of the great export collapse in German manufacturing industries, 2008/2009," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-50, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Magdolna Sass & Miklos Szanyi, 2012. "Two essays on Hungarian relocations," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1223, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Martin Borowiecki & Bernhard Dachs & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Steffen Kinkel & Johannes Pöschl & Magdolna Sass & Thomas Christian Schmall & Robert Stehrer & Andrea Szalavetz, 2012. "Global Value Chains and the EU Industry," wiiw Research Reports 383, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Marlies Hanna Schütz & Nicole Palan, 2016. "Restructuring of the international clothing and textile trade network: the role of Italy and Portugal," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 5(1), pages 1-29, December.
More about this item
Keywordsintermediates trade; supply chain; trade collapse;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2011-06-18 (European Economics)
- NEP-INT-2011-06-18 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:rpaper:rr:369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .