Determinants Of Export Diversification And Sophistication In Sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sørensen & Oved Yosha, 2003.
"Risk Sharing and Industrial Specialization: Regional and International Evidence,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 903-918, June.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sorensen & Oved Yosha, 1999. "Risk Sharing and Industrial Specialization: Regional and International Evidence," JCPR Working Papers 86, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sørensen & Oved Yosha, 1999. "Risk Sharing and Industrial Specialization: Regional and International Evidence," Working Papers 99-16, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Sørensen, Bent E & Yosha, Oved, 1999. "Risk Sharing and Industrial Specialization: Regional and International Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 2295, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sorensen & Oved Yosha, 2000. "Risk sharing and industrial specialization ; regional and international evidence," Research Working Paper RWP 00-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, S. & Sorensen, B.E. & Yosha, O., 1999. "Risk Sharing and Industrial Specialization: Regional and International Evidence," Papers 16-99, Tel Aviv.
- Luca De Benedictis & Marco Gallegati & Massimo Tamberi, 2006.
"Overall Specialization and Income: Countries Diversity,"
37-2006, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Oct 2008.
- Luca De Benedictis & Marco Gallegati & Massimo Tamberi, 2007. "Overall Specialization and Income: Countries Diversify," Working Papers 73, Sapienza University of Rome, CIDEI.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amighini, Alessia & Sanfilippo, Marco, 2014.
"Impact of South–South FDI and Trade on the Export Upgrading of African Economies,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 1-17.
- Alessia Amighini & Marco Sanfilippo, 2013. "Impact of South-South FDI and trade on the export upgrading of African economies," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/75, European University Institute.
- Alfonso Dingemans, 2016. "El fin de una etapa exitosa. Los TLC en la estrategia comercial de Chile," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 18(34), pages 151-172, January-J.
- Jorge Braga de Macedo & Luís Brites Pereira, 2014.
"Cape Verde and Mozambique as Development Successes in West and Southern Africa,"
NBER Chapters,in: African Successes, Volume IV: Sustainable Growth, pages 203-293
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorge Braga de Macedo & Luís Brites Pereira, 2010. "Cape Verde and Mozambique as Development Successes in West and Southern Africa," NBER Working Papers 16552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jouini, Nizar & Oulmane, Nassim & Peridy, Nicolas, 2014. "North African countries (NACs) production and export structure: Towards diversification and export sophistication strategy," MPRA Paper 62476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karen Poghosyan & Evžen Kočenda, 2016. "Determinants of export sophistication: Evidence from Monte Carlo simulations," Working Papers 360, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Jorge Braga de Macedo, 2012. "Cape Verde’s foreign policy: an economic perspective," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp572, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Evzen Kocenda & Karen Poghosyan, 2017. "Export sophistication: A dynamic panel data approach," KIER Working Papers 980 Classification-C52; C, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Gnangnon, Kimm & Moser, Constance Besse, 2014. "Intellectual property rights protection and export diversification: The application of utility model laws," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2014-19, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-09-03 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-09-03 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2010-09-03 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unl:unlfep:wp550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sean Story). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feunlpt.html .