Central bank forecasts of liquidity factors and the control of short term interest rates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel Pérez Quirós & Hugo Rodríguez, 2000.
"The daily market for funds in Europe: Has something changed with the EMU?,"
Economics Working Papers
474, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Quiro, G.P. & Mendizabal, H.R., 2001. "The Daily Market for Funds in Europe: Has Something Changed with the EMU," Papers 67, Quebec a Montreal - Recherche en gestion.
- Pérez Quirós, Gabriel & Rodríguez Mendizábal, Hugo, 2001. "The daily market for funds in Europe: Has something changed with the EMU?," Working Paper Series 0067, European Central Bank.
- Hamilton, James D, 1996. "The Daily Market for Federal Funds," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(1), pages 26-56, February.
- anonymous, 1987. "Review of monetary policy and conditions," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 50, march.
- Bartolini, Leonardo & Bertola, Giuseppe & Prati, Alessandro, 2002.
"Day-to-Day Monetary Policy and the Volatility of the Federal Funds Interest Rate,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(1), pages 137-159, February.
- Leonardo Bartolini & Giuseppe Bertola & Alessandro Prati, 2000. "Day-to-day monetary policy and the volatility of the federal funds interest rate," Staff Reports 110, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Alessandro Prati & Giuseppe Bertola & Leonardo Bartolini, 2000. "Day-To-Day Monetary Policy and the Volatility of the Federal Funds Interest Rate," IMF Working Papers 00/206, International Monetary Fund.
- Bindseil, Ulrich & Seitz, Franz, 2001. "The supply and demand for Eurosystem deposits - The first 18 months," Working Paper Series 0044, European Central Bank.
- Ignazio Angeloni & Alessandro Prati, 1996. "The identification of liquidity effects in the EMS: Italy 1991–1992," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 275-293, July.
- anonymous, 1987. "Review of monetary conditions and policy," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 50, june.
- Nautz, Dieter, 1997. "How Auctions Reveal Information: A Case Study on German REPO Rates," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 17-25, February.
- Bindseil Ulrich, 2000. "Central Bank Liquidity Management and the Signal Extraction Problem on the Money Market / Die Liquiditätssteuerung der Notenbank und das Signal-extraktionsproblem am Geldmarkt," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 220(3), pages 284-301, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morgunov, V.I., 2016. "The Liquidity Management of the Banking Sector and the Short-Term Money Market Interest Rates," Working Papers 21311, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Kiyutsevskaya, Anna & Trunin, Pavel, 2018. "Features of Interest Rate Policy Under the Inflation Targeting Regime," Working Papers 031812, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
More about this item
KeywordsInterest Rates; Interest;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psl:bnlqrr:2002:12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti). General contact details of provider: http://www.economiacivile.it .