How Auctions Reveal Information: A Case Study on German REPO Rates
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D'Amico, Stefania & Fan, Roger & Kitzul, Yuriy, 2013.
"The Scarcity Value of Treasury Collateral: Repo Market Effects of Security-Specific Supply and Demand Factors,"
Working Paper Series
WP-2013-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- D'Amico, Stefania & Fan, Roger & Kitsul, Yuriy, 2014. "The scarcity value of Treasury collateral: Repo market effects of security-specific supply and demand factors," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-60, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Arup Daripa, 2005. "How (Not) to Sell Money," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0520, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Dieter Nautz & Christian J. Offermanns, 2007.
"The dynamic relationship between the euro overnight rate, the ECB's policy rate and the term spread,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 287-300.
- Offermanns, Christian J. & Nautz, Dieter, 2006. "The dynamic relationship between the Euro overnight rate, the ECB´s policy rate and the term spread," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,01, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Breitung, Jorg & Nautz, Dieter, 2001. "The empirical performance of the ECB's repo auctions: evidence from aggregated and individual bidding data," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 839-856, November.
- Ulrich Bindseil, 2002. "Central bank forecasts of liquidity factors and the control of short term interest rates," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 55(220), pages 13-37.
- Nautz, Dieter & Linzert, Tobias & Breitung, Jörg, 2003.
"Bidder Behavior in Repo Auctions without Minimum Bid Rate: Evidence from the Bundesbank,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2003,13, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Tobias Linzert & Dieter Nautz & Jorg Breitung, 2004. "Bidder behaviour in repo auctions without minimum bid rate: evidence from the Bundesbank," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 55, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Nautz, Dieter & Offermanns, Christian J., 2008. "Volatility transmission in the European money market," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 23-39, March.
- Nautz, Dieter, 1998. "Banks' demand for reserves when future monetary policy is uncertain," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 161-183, June.
- Hartmann, Philipp & Manna, Michele & Manzanares, Andres, 2001.
"The microstructure of the euro money market,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 895-948, November.
- Hartmann, Philipp & Manna, Michele & Manzanares, Andrés, 2001. "The microstructure of the euro money market," Working Paper Series 0080, European Central Bank.
- Hartmann, Philipp & Manna, Michele & Manzanares, Andres, 2001. "The Microstructure of the Euro Money Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 3081, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bindseil, Ulrich, 2001. "Central bank forecasts of liquidity factors: Quality, publication and the control of the overnight rate," Working Paper Series 0070, European Central Bank.
- Linzert, Tobias & Schmidt, Sandra, 2007. "What Explains the Spread Between the Euro Overnight Rate and the ECB's Policy Rate?," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-076, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Singh, Bhupal & Dhal, Sarat C., 1998. "Repo auction formats, bidders' behaviour and money market response in India," MPRA Paper 12147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ewerhart, Christian & Cassola, Nuno & Valla, Natacha, 2010.
"Declining valuations and equilibrium bidding in central bank refinancing operations,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 30-43, January.
- Ewerhart, Christian & Cassola, Nuno & Valla, Natacha, 2006. "Declining valuations and equilibrium bidding in central bank refinancing operations," Working Paper Series 668, European Central Bank.
- Christian Ewerhart & Nuno Cassola & Natacha Valla, 2007. "Declining Valuations And Equilibrium Bidding In Central Bank Refinancing Operations," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 07-22, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Manna, Michele, 2002. "Using money market rates to assess the alternatives of fixed vs. variable rate tenders: the lesson from 1989-1998 data for Germany," Working Paper Series 0186, European Central Bank.
- Nautz, D. & Wolfstetter, E., 1997. "Bid shading and risk aversion in multi-unit auctions with many bidders," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 195-200, October.
- Sara Castellanos, 2001. "A New Empirical Study of the Mexican Treasury Securities Primary Auctions: Is there more underpricing?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 625018000000000206, David K. Levine.
- Sara Castellanos, 2001. "Mexican treasury securities primary auctions," Theory workshop papers 357966000000000025, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ulrich Bindseil, 2002. "Central bank forecasts of liquidity factors and the control of short term interest rates," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 55(220), pages 13-37.
- Buraschi, Andrea & Menini, Davide, 2002. "Liquidity risk and specialness," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 243-284, May.
- Abbassi, Puriya & Fecht, Falko & Weber, Patrick, 2013. "How stressed are banks in the interbank market?," Discussion Papers 40/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Linzert, Tobias & Schmidt, Sandra, 2008. "What explains the spread between the euro overnight rate and the ECB's policy rate?," Working Paper Series 983, European Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:29:y:1997:i:1:p:17-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.