Mexican treasury securities primary auctions
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Haile, Philip A., 2003. "Auctions with private uncertainty and resale opportunities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 72-110, January.
- Yvan Lengwiler, 1999.
"The multiple unit auction with variable supply,"
Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 373-392.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Peter Cramton, 2004.
"Vickrey Auctions with Reserve Pricing,"
Papers of Peter Cramton
99wpvic, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 28 Jun 1999.
- Nautz, D., 1995. "Optimal bidding in multi-unit auctions with many bidders," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(3-4), pages 301-306, June.
- Nautz, D. & Wolfstetter, E., 1997. "Bid shading and risk aversion in multi-unit auctions with many bidders," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 195-200, October.
- Brennan, Michael J & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 1998. "The Determinants of Average Trade Size," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Amihud, Yakov & Mendelson, Haim, 1986. "Asset pricing and the bid-ask spread," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 223-249, December.
- Peter Kennedy, 2003. "A Guide to Econometrics, 5th Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 5, volume 1, number 026261183x, June.
- Robert A. Feldman & Vincent Reinhart, 1996.
"Auction Format Matters: Evidence on Bidding Behavior and Seller Revenue,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 43(2), pages 395-418, June.
- Robert Alan Feldman & Vincent Reinhart, 1995. "Auction Format Matters: Evidenceon Bidding Behavior and Seller Revenue," IMF Working Papers 95/47, International Monetary Fund.
- Umlauf, Steven R., 1993. "An empirical study of the Mexican Treasury bill auction," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 313-340, June.
- Sushil Bikhchandani & Chi-fu Huang, 1993. "The Economics of Treasury Securities Markets," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 117-134, Summer.
- Branch, Ben & Freed, Walter, 1977. "Bid-Asked Spreads on the Amex and the Big Board," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(1), pages 159-63, March.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Peter Cramton, 1997. "Auctioning Securities," Papers of Peter Cramton 98wpas, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised Mar 1998.
- Haile,P.A., 1999. "Auctions with resale," Working papers 33, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Nautz, Dieter, 1997. "How Auctions Reveal Information: A Case Study on German REPO Rates," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 17-25, February.
- Breedon, Francis & Ganley, Joe, 2000.
"Bidding and Information: Evidence from Gilt-Edged Auctions,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(466), pages 963-84, October.
- Francis Breedon & Joe Ganley, 1996. "Bidding and Information: Evidence from Gilt-Edged Auctions," Bank of England working papers 42, Bank of England.
- Nancy Harvey, 1999. "Recent Initiatives in the Canadian Market for Government of Canada Securities," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 1999(Summer), pages 27-35.
- Michael B. Gordy, 1997.
"Hedging Winner's Curse with Multiple Bids: Evidence from the Portuguese Treasury Bill Auction,"
- Michael B. Gordy, 1999. "Hedging Winner'S Curse With Multiple Bids: Evidence From The Portuguese Treasury Bill Auction," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(3), pages 448-465, August.
- Copeland, Thomas E & Galai, Dan, 1983. " Information Effects on the Bid-Ask Spread," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(5), pages 1457-69, December.
- Saikat Nandi, 1997. "Treasury auctions: what do the recent models and results tell us?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q 4, pages 4-15.
- Daniel Heller & Yvan Lengwiler, 1998. "The auctions of Swiss government bonds: should the Treasury price discriminate or not?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-11, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carlo Cottarelli & Leonardo Bartolini, 1994. "Treasury Bill Auctions: Issues and Uses," IMF Working Papers 94/135, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclatw:357966000000000025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.