The Determinants of Average Trade Size
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ke, Bin & Ramalingegowda, Santhosh, 2005. "Do institutional investors exploit the post-earnings announcement drift?," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 25-53, February.
- Chordia, Tarun & Roll, Richard & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2008. "Liquidity and market efficiency," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 249-268, February.
- Sugato Chakravarty & Asani Sarkar & Lifan Wu, 1997. "Estimating the adverse selection cost in markets with multiple informed traders," Research Paper 9713, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Bardos, Katsiaryna Salavei, 2011. "Quality of financial information and liquidity," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 49-62, May.
- Sugato Chakravarty & Asani Sarkar & Lifan Wu, 1998. "Estimating the adverse selection and fixed costs of trading in markets with multiple informed traders," Research Paper 9814, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Sara Castellanos, 2001. "A New Empirical Study of the Mexican Treasury Securities Primary Auctions: Is there more underpricing?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 625018000000000206, David K. Levine.
- Alexander, Gordon J. & Peterson, Mark A., 2007. "An analysis of trade-size clustering and its relation to stealth trading," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 435-471, May.
- Sara Castellanos, 2001. "Mexican treasury securities primary auctions," Theory workshop papers 357966000000000025, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Chris Downing & Frank X. Zhang, 2002. "Trading activity and price volatility in the municipal bond market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-39, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- C. Lucarelli & M. E. Bontempi & C. Mazzoli & A. G. Quaranta, 2009. "Pre-trade transparency on the Italian Stock Exchange: a trade size model on panel data," Working Papers 678, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Hung, Pi-Hsia, 2016. "Investor sentiment, order submission, and investment performance on the Taiwan Stock Exchange," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 124-140.
- Moulton, Pamela C., 2005. "You can't always get what you want: Trade-size clustering and quantity choice in liquidity," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 89-119, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:71:y:1998:i:1:p:1-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.