Optimal bidding in multi-unit auctions with many bidders
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harris, Milton & Raviv, Artur, 1981. "Allocation Mechanisms and the Design of Auctions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1477-1499, November.
- Milgrom, Paul R & Weber, Robert J, 1982.
"A Theory of Auctions and Competitive Bidding,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1089-1122, September.
- Paul Milgrom & Robert J. Weber, 1981. "A Theory of Auctions and Competitive Bidding," Discussion Papers 447R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Scott, James H & Wolf, Charles R, 1979. "The Efficient Diversification of Bids in Treasury Bill Auctions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(2), pages 280-287, May.
- Spindt, Paul A. & Stolz, Richard W., 1989. "The expected stop-out price in a discriminating auction," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 133-137, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)