How stressed are banks in the interbank market?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nautz, D., 1995. "Optimal bidding in multi-unit auctions with many bidders," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(3-4), pages 301-306, June.
- Armantier, Olivier & Ghysels, Eric & Sarkar, Asani & Shrader, Jeffrey, 2015.
"Discount window stigma during the 2007–2008 financial crisis,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 317-335.
- Armantier, Olivier & Ghysels, Eric & Sarkar, Asani & Shrader, Jeffrey, 2011. "Discount window stigma during the 2007-2008 financial crisis," Staff Reports 483, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Aug 2015.
- Fecht, Falko & Nyborg, Kjell G. & Rocholl, Jörg, 2008.
"The price of liquidity: bank characteristics and market conditions,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2008,30, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Falko Fecht & Kjell G. Nyborg & Jörg Rocholl, 2009. "The Price of Liquidity: Bank Characteristics and Market Conditions," CESifo Working Paper Series 2576, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fecht, Falko & Nyborg, Kjell G & Rocholl, Jörg, 2010. "The Price of Liquidity: Bank Characteristics and Market Conditions," CEPR Discussion Papers 7794, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Falko FECHT & Kjell G. NYBORG & Jörg ROCHOLL, 2010. "The Price of Liquidity: Bank Characteristics and Market Conditions," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 10-20, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Eisenschmidt, Jens & Hirsch, Astrid & Linzert, Tobias, 2009. "Bidding behaviour in the ECB's main refinancing operations during the financial crisis," Working Paper Series 1052, European Central Bank.
- Kjell G. Nyborg, 2004. "Multiple Unit Auctions and Short Squeezes," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 17(2), pages 545-580.
- Craig, Ben & Fecht, Falko, 2007.
"The eurosystem money market auctions: A banking perspective,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 2925-2944, September.
- Bartzsch, Nikolaus & Craig, Ben R. & Fecht, Falko, 2005. "The eurosystem money market auctions: a banking perspective," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2005,10, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Ben R. Craig & Falko Fecht, 2006. "The Eurosystem money market auctions: a banking perspective," Working Paper 0506, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Nautz, Dieter, 1997. "How Auctions Reveal Information: A Case Study on German REPO Rates," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 17-25, February.
- Nautz, D. & Wolfstetter, E., 1997. "Bid shading and risk aversion in multi-unit auctions with many bidders," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 195-200, October.
- Ulrich Bindseil & Kjell G. Nyborg & Ilya A. Strebulaev, 2009. "Repo Auctions and the Market for Liquidity," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(7), pages 1391-1421, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weber, Patrick, 2015. "Does the Eurosystem's lender of last resort facility has a structurally di fferent option value across banks?," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113123, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Craig, Ben R. & Fecht, Falko & Tümer-Alkan, Günseli, 2015.
"The role of interbank relationships and liquidity needs,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 99-111.
- Craig, Ben R. & Fecht, Falko & Tümer-Alkan, Günseli, 2013. "The role of interbank relationships and liquidity needs," Discussion Papers 54/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Craig, Ben R. & Fecht, Falko & Tumer-Alkan, Gunseli, 2014. "The Role of Interbank Relationships and Liquidity Needs," Working Paper 1421, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:302-313 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miguel Sarmiento & Jorge Cely & Carlos León, 2015. "Monitoring the Unsecured Interbank Funds Market," Borradores de Economia 917, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1221-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Loup SOULA, 2015. "Measuring heterogeneity in bank liquidity risk: who are the winners and the losers?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2015-09, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Sarmiento, Miguel & Cely, Jorge & León, Carlos, 2017. "An early warning indicator system to monitor the unsecured interbank funds market," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 114-128.
More about this item
Keywordsbanks; liquidity; LOLR facility; repos; money markets; frictions;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-11-14 (Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2013-11-14 (European Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2013-11-14 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2013-11-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-11-14 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bubdps:402013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbbgvde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.