Report NEP-FMK-2013-11-14This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chris Kenyon & Andrew Green, 2013. "Regulatory-Compliant Derivatives Pricing is Not Risk-Neutral," Papers 1311.0118, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2014.
- Abbassi, Puriya & Fecht, Falko & Weber, Patrick, 2013. "How stressed are banks in the interbank market?," Discussion Papers 40/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Leo de Haan & Jeroen Hessel & Jan Willem van den End, 2013. "Are European sovereign bonds fairly priced? The role of modeling uncertainty," DNB Working Papers 399, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Christopher F. Baum & Dorothea Schäfer & Andreas Stephan, 2013. "Credit Rating Agency Downgrades and the Eurozone Sovereign Debt Crises," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 841, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 30 Jan 2014.
- Marc Raffinot & Baptiste Venet, 2013. "Low Income Countries, Credit Rationing and Debt Relief: Bye bye international financial market?," Working Papers DT/2013/03, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).