Report NEP-MAC-2013-11-14This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Camille Cornand & Cheick Kader M’Baye, 2013. "Does Inflation Targeting Matter ? An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 1330, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Kozmenko, Serhiy & Savchenko, Taras, 2013. "Development of an explicit rule of monetary policy for the economy of Ukraine," MPRA Paper 50793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Yuki Teranishi, 2013. "Financial Stability in Open Economies," CAMA Working Papers 2013-71, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- James Bullard, 2013. "The U.S. economy and monetary policy," Speech 217, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Eric S. Rosengren, 2013. "Comments on the paper “Crunch time: fiscal crises and the role of monetary policy”," Speech 66, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- De Koning, Kees, 2013. "The Collective Individual Households or Coin economic theory," MPRA Paper 50967, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dong He & Honglin Wang, 2013. "Monetary Policy and Bank Lending in China - Evidence from Loan-Level Data," Working Papers 162013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Michal Andrle & Jan Bruha & Serhat Solmaz, 2013. "Inflation and Output Comovement in the Euro Area: Love at Second Sight?," Working Papers 2013/07, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Stefano Eusepi & Bruce Preston, 2013. "Fiscal foundations of inflation: imperfect knowledge," Staff Reports 649, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Michal Brzoza-Brzezina & Krzysztof Makarski & Grzegorz Wesolowski, 2013. "Would it have paid to be in the eurozone?," Working Papers 70, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Eric S. Rosengren, 2013. "Implications of fiscal austerity for U. S. monetary policy," Speech 72, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Pablo García Sánchez & Miguel Sebastián, 2013. "May austerity be counterproductive?," Working Papers 13-07, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Terrence J. Checki, 2013. "Observations on global financial cycles and recent emerging market volatility," Speech 112, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Eric S. Rosengren, 2013. "Monetary policy and financial stability," Speech 68, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2013. "Inflation Targeting and Financial Stability: A Perspective from the Developing World," Working Papers Series 324, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- William C. Dudley, 2013. "Opening remarks for the Transatlantic Economic Interdependence and Policy Challenges Conference," Speech 104, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Astarita, Caterina & Purificato, Francesco, 2013. "TARGET2 imbalances and the need for a lender of last resort," MPRA Paper 51124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Dmitri Koustas, 2013. "Amerisclerosis? The Puzzle of Rising U.S. Unemployment Persistence," NBER Working Papers 19600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric S. Rosengren, 2013. "Should full employment be a mandate for central banks?," Speech 70, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- José Dorich & Michael K. Johnston & Rhys R. Mendes & Stephen Murchison & Yang Zhang, 2013. "ToTEM II: An Updated Version of the Bank of Canada’s Quarterly Projection Model," Technical Reports 100, Bank of Canada.
- Pidong Huang & Yoske Igarashi, 2013. "Trejos-Wright with a 2-unit bound: existence and stability of monetary steady states," Discussion Papers 1311, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Pidong Huang & Yoske Igarashi, 2013. "Why Ten $1’s Are Not Treated as a $10," Discussion Papers 1310, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Terrence J. Checki, 2013. "Observations on the global economy and financial system," Speech 101, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- John C. Williams, 2013. "The economic outlook and monetary policy: moving in the right direction," Speech 118, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Jens H.E. Christensen, 2013. "A regime-switching model of the yield curve at the zero bound," Working Paper Series 2013-34, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Ivan Kitov & Oleg Kitov, 2013. "Does Banque de France control inflation and unemployment?," Papers 1311.1097, arXiv.org.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2013. "The euro area's tightrope walk: debt and competitiveness in Italy and Spain," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1337, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Josef Hollmayr & Christian Matthes, 2013. "Learning about fiscal policy and the effects of policy uncertainty," Working Paper 13-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Christopher F. Baum & Margarita Karpava & Dorothea Schäfer & Andreas Stephan, 2013. "Credit Rating Agency Downgrades and the Eurozone Sovereign Debt Crises," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 841, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 30 Jan 2014.
- Adrian, Tobias & Boyarchenko, Nina, 2013. "Intermediary balance sheets," Staff Reports 651, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Siregar, Reza & Miyaki, Keita, 2013. "Regional Financial Arrangement: An Impetus for Regional Policy Cooperation," MPRA Paper 51050, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jose-Victor Rios-Rull & Zhen Huo, 2013. "Realistic neoclassical multiplier," Economic Policy Paper 13-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Jake Johnston & Stephan Lefebvre, 2013. "Honduras Since the Coup: Economic and Social Outcomes," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2013-16, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Michel DE VROEY, 2013. "What can civil society expect from academic macroeconomics?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Katia Berti & Francisco de Castro & Matteo Salto, 2013. "Effects of fiscal consolidation envisaged in the 2013 Stability and Convergence Programmes on public debt dynamics in EU Member States," European Economy - Economic Papers 504, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- dogru, bulent, 2013. "Inflation and Inflation Uncertainty: Evidence from Turkey, 1923–2012," MPRA Paper 51232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marina Azzimonti, 2013. "The political polarization index," Working Papers 13-41, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Marcus Hagedorn & Fatih Karahan & Iourii Manovskii & Kurt Mitman, 2013. "Unemployment benefits and unemployment in the Great Recession: the role of macro effects," Staff Reports 646, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Abbassi, Puriya & Fecht, Falko & Weber, Patrick, 2013. "How stressed are banks in the interbank market?," Discussion Papers 40/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Zhongbo Jing & Jakob de Haan & Jan Jacobs & Haizhen Yang, 2013. "Identifying Banking Crises Using Money Market Pressure: New Evidence For a Large Set of Countries," DNB Working Papers 397, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Leo de Haan & Jeroen Hessel & Jan Willem van den End, 2013. "Are European sovereign bonds fairly priced? The role of modeling uncertainty," DNB Working Papers 399, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Thomas F. Cooley & Ramon Marimon & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2013. "Risky Investments with Limited Commitment," NBER Working Papers 19594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Regis Barnichon & Andrew Figura, 2013. "Declining Labor Force Attachment and Downward Trends in Unemployment and Participation," Working Papers 728, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- SALERNO, Nicola Carmine, 2013.
"Il Pay-as-You-Go pubblico e privato: davvero diversi? Un confronto Europa - Us
[Are public PayGo and Insurance Pooling really so different? A Europe-Us comparison for the mid-long term]," MPRA Paper 51201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michal Franta, 2013. "The Effect of Non-Linearity Between Credit Conditions and Economic Activity on Density Forecasts," Working Papers 2013/09, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Dinger, Valeriya & Craig, Ben, 2013. "Uncertainty and bank wholesale funding," Discussion Papers 39/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Stolbov, Mikhail, 2013. "Anatomy of international banking crises at the onset of the Great Recession," MPRA Paper 51236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- SALERNO, Nicola Carmine, 2013.
"La demografia dell’Italia e delle Regioni italiane. Uno sguardo alle proiezioni a medio-lungo termine
[Mid-Long Term Demographic Projections for Italy and Italian Regions]," MPRA Paper 51036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John C. Williams, 2013. "The economic recovery: past, present, and future," Speech 120, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Mina Kim & Deokwoo Nam & Jian Wang & Jason Wu, 2013. "International Trade Price Stickiness and Exchange Rate and Pass-Through in Micro Data: A Case Study on US-China Trade," Working Papers 202013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Dominique Torre, 2013. "Mihail Manoilescu’s international trade theories in retrospect: how and when emerging economies must be protected?," ICER Working Papers 09-2013, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.