Uncertainty and bank wholesale funding
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adrian Van Rixtel & Gabriele Gasperini, 2013. "Financial crises and bank funding: recent experience in the euro area," BIS Working Papers 406, Bank for International Settlements.
- Leo de Haan & Jan Willem van den End & Philip Vermeulen, 2017.
"Lenders on the storm of wholesale funding shocks: saved by the central bank?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(46), pages 4679-4703, October.
- Leo de Haan & Jan Willem van den End & Philip Vermeulen, 2015. "Lenders on the storm of wholesale funding shocks: Saved by the central bank?," DNB Working Papers 456, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- de Haan, Leo & Vermeulen, Philip & van den End, Jan Willem, 2016. "Lenders on the storm of wholesale funding shocks: Saved by the central bank?," Working Paper Series 1884, European Central Bank.
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:14:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10368-016-0342-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordswholesale funding; retail deposits; bank uncertainty; loan volume volatility;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-11-14 (Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2013-11-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MST-2013-11-14 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bubdps:392013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbbgvde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.