Uncertainty and bank wholesale funding
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:14:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10368-016-0342-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:46:p:4679-4703 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leo de Haan & Jan Willem van den End & Philip Vermeulen, 2017.
"Lenders on the storm of wholesale funding shocks: saved by the central bank?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(46), pages 4679-4703, October.
- Leo de Haan & Jan Willem van den End & Philip Vermeulen, 2015. "Lenders on the storm of wholesale funding shocks: Saved by the central bank?," DNB Working Papers 456, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- de Haan, Leo & Vermeulen, Philip & van den End, Jan Willem, 2016. "Lenders on the storm of wholesale funding shocks: Saved by the central bank?," Working Paper Series 1884, European Central Bank.
- Adrian Van Rixtel & Gabriele Gasperini, 2013. "Financial crises and bank funding: recent experience in the euro area," BIS Working Papers 406, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
Keywordswholesale funding; retail deposits; bank uncertainty; loan volume volatility;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-11-14 (Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2013-11-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MST-2013-11-14 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bubdps:392013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbbgvde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .