Report NEP-BAN-2013-11-14This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James B. Bullard, 2013. "The global battle over central bank independence," Speech 208, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- William Dudley, 2013. "Remarks at Panel Discussion on OTC Derivatives Reform and broader financial reforms agenda," Speech 113, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Chris Kenyon & Andrew Green, 2013. "Regulatory-Compliant Derivatives Pricing is Not Risk-Neutral," Papers 1311.0118, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2014.
- Dong He & Honglin Wang, 2013. "Monetary Policy and Bank Lending in China - Evidence from Loan-Level Data," Working Papers 162013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Dinger, Valeriya & Craig, Ben, 2013. "Uncertainty and bank wholesale funding," Discussion Papers 39/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Adrian, Tobias & Boyarchenko, Nina, 2013. "Intermediary balance sheets," Staff Reports 651, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Patricia C. Mosser & Joseph Tracy & Joshua Wright, 2013. "The capital structure and governance of a mortgage securitization utility," Staff Reports 644, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Choi, Moon Jung & Gutierrez, Eva & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez, 2013. "Dissecting foreign bank lending behavior during the 2008-2009 crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6674, The World Bank.
- Abbassi, Puriya & Fecht, Falko & Weber, Patrick, 2013. "How stressed are banks in the interbank market?," Discussion Papers 40/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Lakshmi Balasubramanyan & James B. Thomson & Saeed Zaman, 2013. "Are banks forward-looking in their loan loss provisioning? Evidence from the Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey (SLOOS)," Working Paper 1313, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Chaffai, Mohamed & Dietsch, Michel, 2013. "Modelling and measuring business risk and the resiliency of retail banks," Discussion Papers 35/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Jost Heckemeyer & Ruud de Mooij, 2013. "Taxation and corporate debt: are banks any different?," Working Papers 1306, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Zhongbo Jing & Jakob de Haan & Jan Jacobs & Haizhen Yang, 2013. "Identifying Banking Crises Using Money Market Pressure: New Evidence For a Large Set of Countries," DNB Working Papers 397, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Su-Hsin Chang & Silvio Contessi & Johanna L. Francis, 2013. "Understanding the accumulation of bank and thrift reserves during the U.S. financial crisis," Working Papers 2013-029, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Kaldasch, Joachim, 2013. "Evolutionary model of the bank size distribution," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-55, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Eric S. Rosengren, 2013. "Risk of financial runs: implications for financial stability," Speech 71, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Susan Herbst-Murphy, 2013. "Clearing and settlement of interbank card transactions: a MasterCard tutorial for Federal Reserve payments analysts," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 13-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.