The global battle over central bank independence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- William G. Gale & John Karl Scholz, 1994.
"Intergenerational Transfers and the Accumulation of Wealth,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 145-160, Fall.
- W. G. Gale & J. K. Scholz, "undated". "Intergenerational transfers and the accumulation of wealth," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1019-93, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- William G. Gale & John Karl Scholz, 1991. "Intergenerational Transfers and the Accumulation of Wealth," UCLA Economics Working Papers 624, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Judd, Kenneth L., 1985.
"Redistributive taxation in a simple perfect foresight model,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 59-83, October.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1982. "Redistributive Taxation in a Simple Perfect Foresight Model," Discussion Papers 572, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Dávila, Julio, 2012.
"The taxation of capital returns in overlapping generations models,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 441-453.
- DAVILA, Julio, 2012. "The taxation of capital returns in overlapping generations models," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2397, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Julio Dávila, 2012. "The taxation of capital returns in overlapping generations models," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00667438, HAL.
- Carlos Garriga-Calvet, 2000.
"Optimal Fiscal Policy in Overlapping Generations Models,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1772, Econometric Society.
- Carlos Garriga, 2001. "Optimal Fiscal Policy in Overlapping Generations Models," Working Papers in Economics 66, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Garriga, Carlos, 2017. "Optimal Fiscal Policy in Overlapping Generations Models," Working Papers 2017-32, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Carlos Garriga & Fernando Sánchez-Losada, 2009. "Estate taxation with warm-glow altruism," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 8(2), pages 99-118, August.
- Bullard, James & Waller, Christopher J, 2004. "Central Bank Design in General Equilibrium," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 36(1), pages 95-113, February.
- William J. Baumol & Charles A. Wilson (ed.), 2001. "Welfare Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 529.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and banking; Central ; Federal Reserve System - Independence ; Transparency;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-11-14 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2013-11-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2013-11-14 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlps:208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .