Risk of financial runs: implications for financial stability
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvia Bressan, 0. "A Short Note on the Funding of Investment Firms Across the Crisis: Did the Turmoil Bring Changes?," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 0, pages 3.
- Silvia Bressan, 2017. "A Short Note on the Funding of Investment Firms Across the Crisis: Did the Turmoil Bring Changes?," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 1-3.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial stability ; Global Financial Crisis; 2008-2009 ; Investment banking;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-11-14 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2013-11-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HPE-2013-11-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2013-11-14 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbsp:71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .