Report NEP-HPE-2013-11-14This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mehlum, Halvor, 2013. "Economics at the Faculty of Law in Oslo - The First Hundred Years," Memorandum 25/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Dominique Torre, 2013. "Mihail Manoilescu’s international trade theories in retrospect: how and when emerging economies must be protected?," ICER Working Papers 09-2013, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- James L. Butkiewicz, 2013. "Eugene Meyer and the German Influence on the Origin of U.S. Federal Financial Rescues," Working Papers 13-09, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Stéphane Gonzalez & Michel Grabisch, 2013. "Multicoalitional solutions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00881108, HAL.
- Richard W. Fisher, 2013. "Comments on monetary policy and 'Too Big to Fail' (with a tribute to Irving Kristol)," Speeches and Essays 128, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- John C. Williams, 2013. "Life's unpredictable arc," Speech 119, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Eric S. Rosengren, 2013. "Should full employment be a mandate for central banks?," Speech 70, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Mrs Caroline Morrison & Ms Emer Gallagher & Professor Elaine Ramsey & Mr Derek Bond, 2013. "Social Enterprise and Renewable Energy: Issues of Sustainability and Self-Sufficiency," Accounting, Finance and Economics Research Group Working Papers 2, Ulster Business School.
- Michel DE VROEY, 2013. "What can civil society expect from academic macroeconomics?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- James B. Bullard, 2013. "The U.S. economy and monetary policy," Speech 217, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Eric S. Rosengren, 2013. "Monetary policy and financial stability," Speech 68, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- William Dudley, 2013. "Introductory remarks at the Museum of American Finance "The Fed at 100" exhibit," Speech 116, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Eric S. Rosengren, 2013. "Risk of financial runs: implications for financial stability," Speech 71, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Stolbov, Mikhail, 2013. "Anatomy of international banking crises at the onset of the Great Recession," MPRA Paper 51236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marko Pitesa & Stefan Thau, 2013. "Lack of material resources causes harsher moral judgments," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00877140, HAL.