Lack of material resources causes harsher moral judgments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Easterly, William & Fischer, Stanley, 2001. "Inflation and the Poor," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(2), pages 160-178, May.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
Keywordsmoral judgments; material resources; income; moral transgressions; moral psychology;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2013-11-14 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2013-11-14 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2013-11-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-NEU-2013-11-14 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:gemwpa:hal-00877140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .