Report NEP-EXP-2013-11-14This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alain Cohn & Michel André Maréchal & Thomas Noll, 2013. "Bad boys: how criminal identity salience affects rule violation," ECON - Working Papers 132, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised May 2015.
- Alison L. Booth & Lina Cardona-Sosa & Patrick Nolen, 2013. "Gender Differences in Risk Aversion: Do Single-Sex Environments Affect their Development?," Borradores de Economia 786, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Camille Cornand & Cheick Kader M’Baye, 2013. "Does Inflation Targeting Matter ? An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 1330, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Tiezzi, Silvia & Xiao, Erte, 2013. "Time Delay and Support for Taxation," MPRA Paper 51233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ellen P. Green, 2013. "Payment Systems in the Healthcare Industry: An Experimental Study Of Physician Incentives," Working Papers 13-05, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Marko Pitesa & Stefan Thau, 2013. "Lack of material resources causes harsher moral judgments," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00877140, HAL.
- Di Stefano , Giada & King , Andrew A. & Verona , Gianmario, 2013. "Kitchen Confidential? Norms for the Use of Transferred Knowledge in Gourmet Cuisine," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1002, HEC Paris.
- Steven Callander & Bård Harstad, 2013. "Experimentation in Federal Systems," NBER Working Papers 19601, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anthony Edo & Nicolas Jacquemet & Constantine Yannelis, 2013. "Language Skills and Homophilous Hiring Discrimination: Evidence from Gender-and Racially-Differentiated Applications," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00877458, HAL.
- Shyti , Anisa, 2013. "Over-Confidence and Entrepreneurial Choice Under Ambiguity," Les Cahiers de Recherche 982, HEC Paris.
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:39230 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dolmas, Jim, 2013. "Disastrous disappointments: asset-pricing with disaster risk and disappointment aversion," Working Papers 1309, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Kempf, Alexander & Pütz, Alexander & Sonnenburg, Florian, 2013. "The impact of duality on managerial decisions and performance: Evidence from the mutual fund industry," CFR Working Papers 12-06 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Kurt Nielsen & Athanasios Papakonstantinou, 2013. "A Multi-attribute Yardstick Auction without Prior Scoring," MSAP Working Paper Series 02_2013, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics, revised Mar 2014.
- Xavier D'Haultfoeuille & Stefan Hoderlein & Yuya Sasaki, 2013. "Nonlinear Difference-in-Differences in Repeated Cross Sections with Continuous Treatments," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 839, Boston College Department of Economics.