Social Enterprise and Renewable Energy: Issues of Sustainability and Self-Sufficiency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard M. Cyert & Herbert A. Simon & Donald B. Trow, 1956. "Observation of a Business Decision," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29, pages 237-237.
- Elaine Ramsey & Derek Bond, 2007.
"Evaluating Public Policy Formation and Support Mechanisms for Technological Innovation,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 403-418.
- Ramsey, Elaine & Bond, Derek, 2006. "Evaluating Public Policy Formation and Support Mechanisms for Technological Innovation," MPRA Paper 253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven Kates (ed.), 2011. "The Global Financial Crisis," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14454.
- Fisher, Robert J, 1993. " Social Desirability Bias and the Validity of Indirect Questioning," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 303-315, September.
- Samuel Natale & Sebastian Sora, 2010. "Ethics in Strategic Thinking: Business Processes and the Global Market Collapse," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(3), pages 309-316, July.
- Clive Boddy, 2011. "The Corporate Psychopaths Theory of the Global Financial Crisis," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(2), pages 255-259, August.
More about this item
Keywordssocial enterprise; renewable energy; innovation; social constructivism;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-11-14 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2013-11-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2013-11-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2013-11-14 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fsr:wpaper:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Derek Bond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fsulsuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .