Report NEP-ENE-2013-11-14This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Francois Mercure & Pablo Salas, 2013. "An assessment of energy resources for global decarbonisation," 4CMR Working Paper Series 002, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economy, Cambridge Centre for Climate Change Mitigation Research.
- Massimo Filippini & Lin Zhang, 2013. "Measurement of the “Underlying energy efficiency” in Chinese provinces," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/183, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Chowdhury, Tasnim & Datta, Rajib & Mohajan, Haradhan, 2013. "Green finance is essential for economic development and sustainability," MPRA Paper 51169, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Jun 2013.
- Phillips, Keith R. & Hernandez, Raul & Scheiner, Benjamin, 2013. "A closer look at potential distortions in state RGDP: the case of the Texas energy sector," Working Papers 1308, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Bruce A. Babcock & Sebastien Pouliot, 2013. "RFS Compliance: Death Spiral or Investment in E85?," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 13-pb16, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Carlén, Björn & Hernández, Aday, 2013. "Indexing European carbon taxes to the EU ETS Permit Price: a good idea?," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:33, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Masini, Andrea & Menichetti , Emanuela, 2013. "Investment Decisions in the Renewable Energy Sector: An Analysis of Non-Financial Drivers," Les Cahiers de Recherche 976, HEC Paris.
- Mrs Caroline Morrison & Ms Emer Gallagher & Professor Elaine Ramsey & Mr Derek Bond, 2013. "Social Enterprise and Renewable Energy: Issues of Sustainability and Self-Sufficiency," Accounting, Finance and Economics Research Group Working Papers 2, Ulster Business School.
- Timothy Halliday & Sumner La Croix, 2013. "Sons, Daughters, and Labor Supply in Early Twentieth-Century Hawaii," Working Papers 201318, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Heuson, Clemens & Peters, Wolfgang & Schwarze, Reimund & Topp, Anna-Katharina, 2013. "Investment and adaptation as commitment devices in climate politics," UFZ Discussion Papers 13/2013, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Raúl Velasco Fernández & Jesus Ramos-Martin & Mario Giampietro, 2013. "The energy metabolism of China and India between 1971-2010: studying the bifurcation," UHE Working papers 2013_02, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Masini, Andrea & Menichetti , Emanuela, 2013. "The Impact of Behavioral Factors in the Renewable Energy Investment Decision Making Process: Conceptual Framework and Empirical Findings," Les Cahiers de Recherche 974, HEC Paris.
- Jan Goebel & Christian Krekel & Tim Tiefenbach & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2013. "Natural Disaster, Policy Action, and Mental Well-Being: The Case of Fukushima," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 599, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Margaretha Wewerinke, 2013. "Climate Change, Human Rights and the International Legal Order: The Role of the UN Human Rights Council," 4CMR Working Paper Series 004, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economy, Cambridge Centre for Climate Change Mitigation Research.
- Arjaliès , Diane-Laure & Goubet , Cécile & Ponssard , Jean Pierre, 2013. "Strategic Approaches of CO2 Emissions: The Cases of the Cement Industry and Chemical Industry," Les Cahiers de Recherche 994, HEC Paris.