Green finance is essential for economic development and sustainability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoshida, Jiro & Sugiura, Ayako, 2010. "Which “Greenness” is Valued? Evidence from Green Condominiums in Tokyo," MPRA Paper 23124, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Jun 2010.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2011. "Green marketing is a sustainable marketing system in the twenty first century," MPRA Paper 50857, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Feb 2012.
- Michael L. Walden, 1990. "Magnet Schools and the Differential Impact of School Quality on Residential Property Values," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 5(2), pages 221-230.
- Marcus T. Allen, 1997. "Measuring the Effects of "Adults Only" Age Restrictions on Condominium Prices," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 14(3), pages 339-346.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironment; Green building; Green finance; Green projects; Renewable energy.;
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-11-14 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2013-11-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-11-14 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2013-11-14 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-RES-2013-11-14 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:51169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .